Ticomaya

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 03:51 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
yup. Im sweepin this one under the rug. I think a real signal when a thread "jumps the..." is whenever s[endi shows up and starts demanding attention.

BYE ALL

It's my fault, FM. I came here with my uppity cracker lawyer self and started causing trouble by asking questions, for which I humbly apologize.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 03:53 pm
@wmwcjr,
Isn't Crakers in Venezuela on the coast?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 04:31 pm
@Ragman,
Oh! I thought they were talking about fire crackers. Mr. Green
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 06:58 pm
@Keith424,
Keith424 wrote:

Peanut they're going.to give you hell until you're done with this place. Sorry buddy but time to let it go.

I didn’t receive a text I received a tweet. I hope you guys are happy now. You know Morgan likes being here and posting. All of you were hell bent on running him out of here because you didn’t feel this was an appropriate site for him to be on.

Well he’s a big boy and can make that decision himself. But thanks for taking it upon yourselves to run him off!
Lash

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:06 pm
@snood,
The percentage is what is serious.
Ticomaya

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:23 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
JeffreyEqualityNewma wrote:
I didn’t receive a text I received a tweet. I hope you guys are happy now. You know Morgan likes being here and posting. All of you were hell bent on running him out of here because you didn’t feel this was an appropriate site for him to be on.

Well he’s a big boy and can make that decision himself. But thanks for taking it upon yourselves to run him off!

What the hell are you babbling about? Who is "all of you"?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've had a few interactions with Morgan on this site, and they've all been pleasant, good and positive. No issues. None.

Marco and I bumped heads yesterday on this thread. He evidently thinks republicans are racist "crackers" if they disagree with him politically. I don't condone that viewpoint. So, he and I disagree. Surprisingly, this is not the first time I have disagreed with a poster at this site. But even so, I'm not trying to run anyone off.

But, yeah, Morgan is a big boy and can make that decision himself. Yet I get the sense that you and your friends are trying to make that decision for him.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:29 pm
@Ticomaya,
I wasn't taling about you, I was speaking to those that received the text and tweet.
Green Witch

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:30 pm
@MMarciano,
Hey, Tico might have conservative leanings, but he is not a cracker. Not even close.
And I think you know, MMarciano, no one is trying to run you off of A2K and you have been a welcomed poster here from the start.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:30 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
JeffreyEqualityNewma wrote:
I wasn't taling about you, I was speaking to those that received the text and tweet.

Ah ... then I rescind my "babbling" comment. Laughing

Apologies.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:33 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
I Never said a word to Morgan about posting here. Nobody did. We only watch the DUI thread for local trolls!
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:35 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Bull ****!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:38 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
holy lol. and I thought this pace USED to be a trip.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:42 pm
@Lash,
Bizzare.

Who knew so many people in St Pete had "Equality" as a first or middle name?

This thread has earned a place in my top five favorites.

The people who are riding off on their high horses from it just don't appreciate the supreme humor of insanity.
snood

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:44 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

The percentage is what is serious.

When blacks voted 90+ % for the other democratic candidates (Kerry, Clinton...) how does that fit into your calculation?
farmerman

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:44 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
well, I sure do and you provide us with examples daily.
Lash

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I know, right. This is priceless.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:46 pm
@snood,
Primarily, that no single racial demographic should be so deeply in the pocket of any one political party.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
A lot of us belong to Equality Florida.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 07:48 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
EqualityFLSTPete wrote:

I Never said a word to Morgan about posting here. Nobody did. We only watch the DUI thread for local trolls!

Anthony you’re the one who sent the tweet and text. You forget I’m on his friend list on facebook I read the posts on his wall!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2012 08:02 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Primarily, that no single racial demographic should be so deeply in the pocket of any one political party.

Oh. I would think that it shows that blacks aren't voting consistently black, but consistently democratic.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:24:12