Good riddance Obama party here Thursday night

parados

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 03:49 pm
@ronc0011,
Quote:

I mean really, who'd a thunk it'd be that easy? Destroy the economy and people will stop wanting to come here.

Facts don't seem to make any difference to you, do they?

I tell you what ronc. I'll buy anything you want to sell me at 50% of what it's worth. That way you can make money now before it all goes to hell and I can make money later when everything you sold me doubles in value.
ronc0011

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 04:34 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:

I mean really, who'd a thunk it'd be that easy? Destroy the economy and people will stop wanting to come here.

Facts don't seem to make any difference to you, do they?

I tell you what ronc. I'll buy anything you want to sell me at 50% of what it's worth. That way you can make money now before it all goes to hell and I can make money later when everything you sold me doubles in value.

Well don't waist your time with me, the stock market went in the tank today. there ought to be lots of bargins there for ya.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 05:47 pm
@ronc0011,
You seem to have a little trouble with reading and writing, so here are some pictures for you:

http://www.innovationsinnewspapers.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/chart-of-the-day-jobs-lost-in-the-bush-and-obama-administrations.gif

The market has gone up 50% over Obama's first term:

http://zfacts.com/vote/graph/Obama-stimulus-stock-market.png
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 05:56 pm
@ronc0011,
OMG.... run for the hills. The DOW is down almost 1% for the week. OMG... It's crashing and burning!!! It's in the tank!!!

It appears you don't know much about the market ronc. For instance....
Did you know the DOW is up 57% since Obama first took office?

I'll bet you didn't know that otherwise you would have realized how silly your claims of how Obama is wrecking the economy sounds to actual business people that work in the real world.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2012 05:59 pm
@ronc0011,
Quote:

Well don't waist[sic] your time with me, the stock market went in the tank today. there[sic] ought to be lots of bargins[sic] there for ya.

I'm sorry ronc but a 1% drop in the overall market doesn't create too many bargains. A 20% drop would do so. And buying your stuff at 50% off certainly would. I notice you feel so good about the economy you aren't willing to hedge it by selling in advance of the crash you claim is coming.
0 Replies