Ladies I would appreciate some insight please? :)

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:44 pm
im having some confusion over this girl ive liked for some time now.
Any advice is appreciated!

So weve hung out a few times, dated a couple of times, we both do the whole physical contact thing to each other, she laughs at stupid things i say, we chat away completely fine - no awkward moments, and done nothing farther than hugging.

We get on really well. And today i finally got up the confidence to tell her i like her and wondered what she thought about it, because i wanted to be certain as to what she was thinking.

Basically, she said she loves hanging out, and would love to more, but shes recently started 2 jobs and between them and classes at our college, shes got not much free time. Shes said shes sorry that this has been on my mind for a bit and has caused me distress,

She said "for now" she can only be friends, "not because she doesnt like me", but because she doesnt want to give up anything going on in her life at the moment.

i know it seems clear enough, but its not like shes flat out saying no right?

Do i just give up here? or stay friends and hope she gets more free time somepoint soon? or what?

i really need advice here because im crazy about her...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 946 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

roger

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:47 pm
@cimmerian75,
She's in college and working two jobs at the same time. Take it at face value; she's very busy.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 02:56 pm
@cimmerian75,
She's a career orientated person. Her priorities are getting somewhere in life, on her own, then settle down. Engaging into a relationship, ends up taking some form of priority and usually College suffers. She enjoys you, your company but she's not prepared to throw away the only chance she has, of becoming what ever it is, she has decided that she wants to become...
0 Replies

vikorr

Mon 5 Nov, 2012 03:42 pm
@cimmerian75,
You probably should be asking guys the question as well, for I see it differently - I think she said that for the reasons outlined, but more importantly - because you asked.

All women like confidence, persistence, respectful desire, mastery of self, self-assurance, knowing what you want, going after what you want....

In asking, you didn't exhibit these qualities - yes you did in asking, but that falls a long way short of 'doing' - which is the true indicator of such, while words play a supporting & enhancing role.

There are many ways to see if a woman desires you, and to express desire, short of asking outright.

All women like to be chased...especially by someone who values themself.
0 Replies

NicolasRoss

Tue 6 Nov, 2012 06:12 pm
@cimmerian75,
Man, do not talk, there is no need to talk. Do smtg instead: kiss her.
You will get so much more good results from it.
We know it is hard to do, and so does she. But if you do it anyway, she will respect you for that.
0 Replies