whos single

Jonw96

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 01:13 pm
who's single because is it a good thing or not because everyone i see is either in a relationship or with someone most single people i know are single and they say its quite depressing seeing other people with there bf's and gf's so in general is it good or bad to be single
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 784 • Replies: 2
No top replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 04:22 pm
@Jonw96,
Everyone's different. There are a percentage of people who are quite happy being single for a length of time. Many can't stand being single for more than a couple of months. A few keep (or develop) backup possibilities, so they just go from one relationship to another.

Usually some time spent alone allows a person to develop perspective & insight, reinforce (or refind) what they enjoy doing for themself etc.
Jonw96

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2012 04:33 pm
@vikorr,
oh never knew that and i cant stand it an i always blame myself for being single which dont help really gonna have to get use to it though because it gonna be a while till i find someone decent and trustworthy
0 Replies