• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 770 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Insomnium

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 01:13 am
@thatrandomgirl,

feeling really happy and feeling like the best thing ever happened for like 20 seconds then it stops and you feel relaxed usually from sexual pleasure from a partner or giving yourself pleasure with plus you gota throw ducks at your cat
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 07:23 am
@thatrandomgirl,
Here you go, a nice concise answer discovered by typing in "what is an orgasm" into a search engine, which is a lot easier than asking a bunch of strangers on a forum.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/232318.php
Insomnium

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2012 08:16 am
@CoastalRat,
Well costal rat i agree with you on that one Considering half bred poodles are the mass race of the reptialian breed of Illuminati which is not to be mistaken for a desk lamp. Most of the time the black hole of the galaxy is make up of atom type razor wire that will induce vomiting in the younger child causing sepsis. Do not mistake this with other forms of feeding young because this too may confuse the snake!!! When the snake is angered it will often through medium small erasers at the bugles.
0 Replies