What 'I miss you' and 'I like you' means?

nade

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 12:06 am
I am from India and I am so confused with this guy I met online. We knew for five months and we have been chatting almost everyday. The thing is he is just divorced and there is 10 years age gap. Everyday, this guy used to say 'I like you', 'I miss you', and 'You are my sweety'. He also sent me photos of girl saying that he had a GF. Later he said it was a lie. But all the time we used to fight for several matters and I never said anything favor to him. Now he tells that he has a GF and that also seems to be a lie and the important part is that he came to my country for a vacation and now he refuses to talk to me. What he has? Is he teasing or playing with me or does he have any feelings for me? If not is he trying to teach something for me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,076 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 07:02 am
@nade,
Forget him.

Consider this. He has lied to you. You have been in fights with him. And now it seems like he is playing games. You really want a loser like this in your life?

Who cares what he means. He's a jerk. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
nade

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:53 am
@jespah,
Thanx Jespah
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 04:58 pm
You must not accept this kind of behavior from him.

Yes, he is using and teasing you.
nade

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:04 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you Punkey
0 Replies