Why is he acting this way?

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:39 am
He's my best friend and we've been through everything. We use to date but now we have this weird off and on vibe friendship. Its as if he's afraid to commit, but he wants everything else a relationship includes without a title. I suggest we see other people and he says i guess, like he's irritated I'm talking to him. In the end its an heated argument with him stating here we go again and I suggest its not we and he says yeah your right its you. Since then I cut off all contact with him in two months. I noticed on his social media he posted I guess shes moved on. Weeks later I contacted him but kept it short. He seemed happy to talk with me, but we never talked about what happened. Should I just leave it alone and move on?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 900 • Replies: 1
No top replies

engineer

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 09:09 am
@roseberry,
Yes. The relationship didn't work out and it seems you can't do the friends thing yet (which is not that unusual.) Move on, he can't give you want you need in the relationship. The reason is not that important from your point of view. Give it six months and see if you can restore the friendship if that is what you want.
0 Replies