My Sunday morning musings about Romney/Ryan

raprap

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 07:38 am
If Romney was Governor of Massachusetts his practices as state chief political officer (elected) should be known. So the polls by those who know his practice as state chief political officer (elected) would be a good predictor as to his potential as national chief political officer (elected).

The lasts worst case polls indicate he is lagging by anywhere between 10% & 30%. Remember these are not just partisans, these are the people who know Romney—after all he is their ‘favorite son.’

Romney's Massachusetts beat-down

With Ryan there’s the wonderment of this little ditty.

If Ryan is running for chief assistant to the national chief political officer (elected) why is Ryan spending so much money to retain his position as national political officer regional rep--junior grade (elected)?
Paul Ryan Still Spending Millions to Keep Congressional Seat

Now I don’t have a problem with Ryan’s duplicity in particular, I’ve always had problems with citizen’s of any stripe that are running for two elected political offices (elected) during a time when jobs in general are severely lacking. If Ilived in Ryans district I'd vote for the homeless.

Just my musings in an attempt to work out cobwebs in the brain and arthritis from the fingers.

Rap
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,625 • Replies: 6
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 10:03 am
@raprap,
good points all. Im sure Faux will be reporting this.
An author friend who had a news interview with Hannity was dumped from the show"until after the election because it may be favorable to Obama".
Fair and Balanced?? right. Even MS NC doesnt pull that ****
McGentrix

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 10:29 am
@farmerman,
Not really. When was the last time Mass voted for a Rep President? I don't think polling for Romney in Mass really matters a whit.

I remember when Hillary was campaigning in NYS for Senate. She boldly stated that she would represent NYS and would not be running for Pres. See how that turned out? I also have some issue with people running for 2 offices, but keep in mind that Ryan was asked to be VP.
farmerman

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 10:33 am
@McGentrix,
she wasnt the pres candidate was she?
McGentrix

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 01:54 pm
@farmerman,
She did try to be. I guess people liked Obama more though.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 01:59 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Not really. When was the last time Mass voted for a Rep President? I don't think polling for Romney in Mass really matters a whit.

Wow. You have a full set of political opinions but no absolutely political history memory. Less reasons to even consider your arguments as valid.

Massachusetts went for Ronald Reagan in 1984.
Quote:
Massachusetts Ronald Reagan 1,310,936 51.2 Walter Mondale 1,239,606 48.4

http://www.historycentral.com/elections/1984state.html
McGentrix

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 04:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

Wow. You have a full set of political opinions but no absolutely political history memory. Less reasons to even consider your arguments as valid.

Massachusetts went for Ronald Reagan in 1984.
Quote:
Massachusetts Ronald Reagan 1,310,936 51.2 Walter Mondale 1,239,606 48.4

http://www.historycentral.com/elections/1984state.html

Hey, you answered my question in the most ridiculously snide manner possible. Glad to see you keeping that image up.
0 Replies