She lives with her ex-bf

rweb7

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 05:00 pm
So this girl im dating, she lives with her ex-bf. I believe they broke up early this month; but the thing is, that they had a child by accident. She had the baby 2 months ago.. She asked me today if I'd like to be her new roommate in the future, and leave her ex-bf to take on the lease, and find a new apartment for me and her to live in. Maybe she hasn't moved out yet since they broke up recently?

Is it just me or is this weird? Could they be together living together just because of the baby? She told me she was single and would never go back to him. She apparently lost all love for him or something like that. And it's awkward and weird to live with him.

Could somebody explain this to me? I'm not an idiot and i think i know what's going on but i'm still confused...

P.S - I might be going out with them both tonight for a drive. Should i ask questions? lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 609 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 05:01 pm
@rweb7,
run away...
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 05:31 pm
@rweb7,
rweb7 wrote:
the thing is, that they had a child by accident.

You're "dating" a woman with a partner (who is somehow around for drives!) who is 8 weeks out of the maternity ward? Leaving the absurdity of that aside, she had a baby "by accident"? Not by having sexual intercourse? If she's got you believing that, she (and he) clearly thinks you are a gullible fool, a bird ripe for the plucking in fact, and the next step is to somehow get some money or financial support out of you. Don't sign a lease or anything else or offer a loan or cash gift. Get out NOW.

0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 07:27 pm
@rweb7,
I can't believe this is a serious question. You're having us on, right?
contrex

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 01:57 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

I can't believe this is a serious question. You're having us on, right?

Upon reflection I think you are right.
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 03:03 am
@rweb7,
Run. Very fast.
0 Replies