How Many Black People Will Vote for Obama again Because He's Black?

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 09:44 am

…Unfolding before our very eyes in the upcoming election is something of a racial showdown between an inexperienced Democrat incumbent pseudo presidential character that is both black and shifty, a person that has ruined our economy.

The great white challenger is a Republican, a more stable and more presidential man with a tremendous amount of real world experience, authenticated success and a huge ground swell of support.

Stay tuned.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,727 • Replies: 15

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 09:53 am
I will, i will ! ! !

Oh . . . wait . . . i'm not black. I'll vote for Obama because the flip-flopping, lying alternative is unthinkable.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 11:16 am
@Setanta,
Me too.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 11:17 am
@Setanta,
Be honest Set, it wouldn't matter who was running against Obama you wouldn't vote for them anyways.
Foofie

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 12:48 pm
In my opinion, there are certain constituencies that will just vote overwhelmingly Democratic because the Republican party is just considered anathema for one reason or another. In other words, in my opinion, African-Americans tend to think of the Democratic party as the one party that would have their concerns in mind, same with the gay constituency, and those who may be union members, and also those who have members of their families that may be new to the country, or poor. Also, according to a PBS documentary, those non-whites that have achieved higher education levels and higher incomes (i.e., Indians from India) still tend to vote for the Democratic party. In my opinion, this could be because non-whites may wonder whether there are Republicans that would prefer this nation to be heterogeneous (aka, white and Christian)? That would explain why so many educated, successful Jews still align themselves with the Democratic party.

However, in my opinion, the Republican party would not want to play Robin Hood, and take from those that have, to give to those that don't have. It would more likely assist those that don't have to learn how to catch their own fish, if they were willing to learn how to fish, metaphorically speaking.

Anyway, I will vote for Romney, since a portion of the constituencies that will vote for Obama, in my opinion, don't deserve squat. They have not ALL really learned how to comport themselves all of the time in a civil society. What goes around comes around, as a student of urban history.

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 12:53 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

...In other words, in my opinion, African-Americans tend to ...

Your credibility went south real fast right there.
Foofie

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 01:05 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Foofie wrote:

...In other words, in my opinion, African-Americans tend to ...

Your credibility went south real fast right there.

Ohhh, ohhh, a riddle. I love riddles. Reread my post slowly, before you make such riddles.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 01:28 pm
@Foofie,
There is no riddle.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 01:38 pm
@Baldimo,
As usual, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. No surprise there. How can you be so thick as to think you know me at all?
Butrflynet

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 03:58 pm
One of the many reasons I'll be voting again to re-elect President Obama is that he is as much "White" as he is "Black."
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 04:00 pm
@Butrflynet,
What half do you like best?

http://mor.phe.us/writings/Yin-Yang.jpg

What half do you think he likes best?
Baldimo

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 04:22 pm
@Setanta,
Opinionated as you are, I haven't read anything that would point to you voting any other way. So what difference would it be if it were Romney or Ron Paul or Gary Johnson. I'm sure you could find a problem with each of them that would dutifully guide you right back into the lefty camp.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 05:02 pm
foofie wrote:
In other words, in my opinion, African-Americans tend to

... run fast and eat lots of fried chicken and watermelons and have much bigger dicks than me.

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 05:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
His re-elected presidential half.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:09 pm
@Butrflynet,
That's the loser half... the one that Romney will defeat in a fair election.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 06:28 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

foofie wrote:
In other words, in my opinion, African-Americans tend to

... run fast and eat lots of fried chicken and watermelons and have much bigger dicks than me.

Wrong. The flaccid penis may be bigger than a white man's flaccid penis; however, the tumescent penises are about the same size in both groups.

0 Replies