What does she really mean?

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 06:49 pm
I have been dating a woman for awhile now and I asked her if she has dated anyone else while she was dating me in this time she got rather defensive the first time which made me wonder so I have brought it up a few more times and each time she has just avoided the question. We are talking about getting married but this is really bothering me to the point that I'm not sure I can move forward if I feel like she is hiding this from me. what does she mean and what should I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,058 • Replies: 4
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2012 07:05 pm
@brison5757,
Sounds like maybe she was dating someone else early on, before you got serious, and is worried that if she mentions it it will become a Big Deal.
0 Replies

Jecksoul

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 10:01 am
@brison5757,
That kind of questions is pretty useless if you were just dating and not into boyfriend/girlfriend type of relationship.
And yes your girl was probably dating someone else while she was dating.
You shouldn't make such a fuss about it if it happened at the beginning of your story.
Sahool Usmani

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 01:01 pm
@brison5757,
i thonk its not the time to ask such useless questions once u ppl r planning to get married...forget about what had happened...try to focus more on present so that ur future will be good
0 Replies

brison5757

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 01:01 pm
@Jecksoul,
We have been seeing each other for about 2 years and have been very serious for about 1 and half years. We ran into a rough patch about 4 or 5 months ago but worked through it, it is about that time that I think she saw someone else. I could probably get past that but the hiding and not being truthful that is really getting me down. I have tried to talk to her about this and am knd of scared of doing it again, if she just avoids the issue then it will just make matters worse. I have been absolutely true to her for the entire 2 years. I love her very much and want a life with her but just nt sure what to do about this it is really getting me down.
0 Replies