Do You Think The News Media Has Appropiately Covered Benghazi?

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:11 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Reliably, you refuse to comment on the substance of this issue and resort to ad hominem attacks.

Eventually the truth will come out and all of you Obama tools will (if you are still alive) be revealed for what you are.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Reliably, you refuse to comment on the substance of this issue and resort to ad hominem attacks.

I've already made substantial comments on the subject of this issue, and - as there's nothing new to discuss - no new substantive comments are needed at this time.

In this case, my ad hominem comments are perfectly appropriate, as you are perhaps the biggest hypocrite on this board - defending and even reveling in lies when it benefits your position, denouncing them when you think it will score you points. As I said before - I don't think you could give two shits about the people who died, any farther than you think it will help Romney win.

Quote:
Eventually the truth will come out and all of you Obama tools will (if you are still alive) be revealed for what you are.

The truth is already out - which really is the big problem for your position. Like I said on the last page, I've seen this all before, from the other side.

Cycloptichorn
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:17 pm

A question for you liberals that believe nothing happened in
Benghazi and that the story of 4 dead Americans is made up,
please explain this picture of Obama and Clinton standing in
front of four hearses ready to accept four coffins from Libya.

http://obamadiary.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/8077972177_56e781e1ca_b.jpg?w=819&h=546
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:22 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Eventually the truth will come out and all of you Obama
tools will (if you are still alive) be revealed for what you are.

Yep.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:27 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
If you've explained all of the contradictions and seeming obfuscation by the Administration or you have admitted that they have screwed it up to a fairly well, I've not seen it.

The truth is out?

Really?

So, why didn't the president clearly answer the question, posed to him by a local reporter, whether or not the Administration refused Ty Woods' request for military support as he fought to the death?

Who told Susan Rice to go on 5 Sunday News Shows and blantantly lie about the origin of the Beghazi attack?

Since The Truth is out you should have no problem answering these two questions, and when you do I'll have several more for you.

I really have a hard time understanding how you can justify the lying and cover-up around this issue. No matter how heated our exchanges have been, it seemed to me (for a moment at least) that you actually cared about holding government accountable. In this is was foolishly wrong for you are among the legion of partisan hacks for whom nothing but victory matters.

Very sad, but I'm sure your uncanny ability to rationalize will find a way to turn this on me.

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:42 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
So, why didn't the president clearly answer the question, posed to him by a local reporter, whether or not the Administration refused Ty Woods' request for military support as he fought to the death?

Well, the easiest answer to this is that there's no evidence any such request took place.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:50 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Right.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Right.

Provide it, then. Perhaps you jotted it down somewhere?

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:17 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Please shut the %#&* up you small little tool.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Please shut the %#&* up you small little tool.

You appear to be losing your cool. This is honest advice - why not take a few minutes and relax?

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:29 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Thus sprach the clown who calls his opponents "douche bags."

Since you never have anything of substance to add to this forum, you flee from betting on election results, and you haven't an ounce of humor, I'm not going to wait for you to Ignore me.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 05:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If you want to bet Finn here's a link to a comparative site. You get far better odds on Romney than Obama.

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/politics-and-election/us-presidential-election/winner
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 07:22 pm
@H2O MAN,
Is this a half time show at a high school football game?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2012 11:16 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

I can tell you exactly why. Because it doesn't deserve a response.

Anyone that has bothered to check the facts would know that Ty Woods couldn't have requested military support as he "fought to the death." Ty Woods was killed in a mortar attack during which lasted such a short period of time that NO US military could have responded.

Quote:

Who told Susan Rice to go on 5 Sunday News Shows and blantantly lie about the origin of the Beghazi attack?
It's funny you should mention that Finn. The same Facebook post that claimed responsibility also stated it was in response to the video. Why do you think we can accept part of the post but not the rest of it? Do you think the suspected group that made the attack was lying about their reason but telling the truth about their being responsible? Who do you think is blatantly lying in this situation? I think it might be you since you propose questions that clearly aren't based on known facts.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:09 am
From the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the largest curculating paper in Nevada:

"To return to office a narcissistic amateur who seeks to ride this nation's economy and international esteem to oblivion, like Slim Pickens riding the nuclear bomb to its target at the end of the movie "Dr. Strangelove," would be disastrous."

http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/benghazi-blunder-obama-unworthy-commander-in-chief-176736441.html
parados

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:39 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
How nice of you to post an editorial that is chock full of lies Finn.
Quote:
The Obama administration sat by doing nothing for seven hours that night, ignoring calls to dispatch help from our bases in Italy, less than two hours away.
No such thing happened as evidenced by time line of actual events. The initial assault lasted less than 2 hours before the compound was cleared of attackers and all personnel moved to another site.

Quote:
Not only did the White House do nothing, there are now reports that a counterterrorism team ready to launch a rescue mission was ordered to stand down.

Also factually untrue. The team that was supposedly told to stand down reacted and were on site in less than an hour. Not only that, they rescued people and moved them to another location.

Quote:
These behaviors go far beyond "spin." They amount to a pack of lies.
That pretty much describes the entire editorial. It does go beyond spin.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 09:48 am

Rolling Eyes

Very strange, Liberals must derive life sustaining sustenance from the
full load of lies Obama and his administration spew on the dumbmasses.
parados

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 10:43 am
@H2O MAN,
Facts are facts spurt. That you don't recognize facts but instead want to live in some fantasy world doesn't mean others are spewing anything.

Fact - No one was ordered to stand down. The CIA team responded within an hour.
Fact - There was no 7 hour battle that the military could have responded to.
Fact - Reinforcements from Tripoli arrived within that 7 hour time frame.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 11:19 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I'm old enough to know about Watergate.
I'm educated enough to get the differences between the two.

But I can understand your 'irritations', Finn.
When in 2009 Israel bombed the home of the German diplomatic representative in Gaza, the media coverage was very low, too, ....

Yeah, I'd be mighty curious to know where the money for this attack originated. Investigative journalism, or otherwise, I think it would be Very Interesting. My new mantra... follow the money.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2012 11:21 am
Quote:
Do You Think The News Media Has Appropriately Covered Benghazi?

No, not at all.
0 Replies