Do You Think The News Media Has Appropiately Covered Benghazi?

RABEL222

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:03 pm
@JTT,
You know what is sad about your bleating. You have some facts right but your constant bleating has caused many people who agree with some of what you say to abandon you because you are obviously badly bent if not mentally sick.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
At least Glenn Beck in on top of it. This may be a bigger story for him than Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 26 Oct, 2012 07:49 pm

It's interesting how A2K's Obama apologists are quick to
accept the murder of four Americans and whatever lies their
guy comes up with, no wonder this country is in such sad shape.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 08:37 am
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/426264_447198975315276_1134577894_n.jpg
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 06:46 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
It's interesting how A2K's Obama apologists are quick to
accept the murder of four Americans and whatever lies their
guy comes up with, no wonder this country is in such sad shape.

The US is in such sad shape because it and its people have always been way way too self absorbed. You just aren't anywhere near as important as you think you are.

Why not actually try to live up to the propaganda stream?

I know, I know, there's no functioning system of morality.
0 Replies

braymom

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 10:33 am
@djjd62,
1 man managed to save several lives by disobeying orders to not help but went anyway. Just think what might have happened if help was sent ing before the 7 hrs. he was left without backup being sent before he died.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 04:33 pm
@braymom,
Three cheers for disobeying orders!
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 04:47 pm
@maxdancona,

It's a shame Obama's inaction caused these heroic acts of valor and loss of lives.

Fire Obama, he does not deserve a second term.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2012 05:15 pm
It's interesting that in the first post Bernstein and Woodward are mentioned and then their research methods and the double checking of facts that they did before publishing anything is promptly forgotten.

The Watergate break in happened June 17, 1972. Nixon was elected in a landslide in Nov of 1972. I am unclear how you think Woodward and Bernstein would give you the answers you demand so soon after a story breaks.
0 Replies

mariadusterhoft

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 10:26 am
@maxdancona,
No one cares? I think the families of the soldiers killed and the family of the Ambassador care. What a remark.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 10:42 am
@julsburd,
julsburd wrote:
I have learned over the past 4 years that I have to watch Fox and MSNBC at the same time in order to TRY and sort out the fact from the fiction.

if you believe you are determining the truth by following U.S. media (esp. any of the U.S. t.v. networks) you're probably missing the majority (and often most significant aspect/s) of pretty much everything
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 01:59 pm
@mariadusterhoft,
mariadusterhoft wrote:

No one cares? I think the families of the soldiers killed and the family of the Ambassador care. What a remark.

+1
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 07:03 pm
@mariadusterhoft,
Quote:

I think Max was referring to The Benghazi "controversy" that is being generated by the right wing nutcases, Maria. The way I read his text, he wasn't referencing the deaths that occurred.
0 Replies

Concerned Grandma

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:06 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Thank you for telling it like it is! And Shame on the Main Stream Media for trying to ignore the truth and refusing to ask the Administration what did the President know and when did he know it? We have the right to know before election day! This is not a "rightwing made up issue" we have 4 DEAD American heroes. Their loved ones deserve to have a Media that is not holding back until after the election. That is not what a respectable Media does! Shame on all of them!
JTT

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:22 pm
@Concerned Grandma,
Quote:
we have 4 DEAD American heroes.

So many Americans seem to be under the mistaken impression that simply dying makes an American a hero.

Would it concern you at all, Grandma, if this ambassador was not so much a hero as a terrorist?

Quote:
According to WND’s Aaron Klein, “Egyptian security officials” revealed that Ambassador Christopher Stevens “played a central role in recruiting jihadists to fight Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria.” Stevens was reportedly a key contact for Saudi Arabian officials, who wanted to recruit fighters from North Africa and Libya, and send them to Syria by way of Turkey. The recruits were ostensibly screened by U.S. security organizations, and anyone thought to have engaged in fighting against Americans, including those who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan, were not sent to engage Assad’s regime.

Yet as Klein further notes, reality is far different. The rebels the administration armed to fight Gaddafi, as well as those we may have armed to fight Assad, do include al-Qaeda members, and fighters from other jihadist groups as well.

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/arnold-ahlert/arming-jihadists-backfires-in-benghazi/

0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:24 pm
@Concerned Grandma,
Quote:
Thank you for telling it like it is!

Finn almost never tells it like it is, Grandma. He's like a spider in that he has an innate ability to spin.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 09:56 am
@Concerned Grandma,
Concerned Grandma wrote:

Thank you for telling it like it is! And Shame on the Main Stream Media for trying to ignore the truth and refusing to ask the Administration what did the President know and when did he know it? We have the right to know before election day! This is not a "rightwing made up issue" we have 4 DEAD American heroes. Their loved ones deserve to have a Media that is not holding back until after the election. That is not what a respectable Media does! Shame on all of them!

Well, that's why we have Fox News.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:05 pm
@Concerned Grandma,
You're welcome.

Sadly, you'll no doubt have noted how many members in this forum have made excuses not only for The Administration, but the Media.

It's not about the truth for these folks, it's about who wins.

There is zero chance of the MSM taking up this story in the few days before the election, but bear this in mind whenever you hear some "journalist" on NBC or ABC or read the words of some pundit in the New York Times or the Washington Post braying about the importance and integrity of the news media.

They are Quislings, pure and simple, and have no right to lay claim to even a shred of professionalism.

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

It's not about the truth for these folks, it's about who wins.

As if you gave a **** about the truth, ever. You could care less that the candidate you support is a serial and repeated liar on every issue, and that the last admin you fluffed (Bush) was as well.

I laugh every time I see you refer to someone else as a 'partisan hack.'

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2012 04:08 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Concerned Grandma wrote:

Well, that's why we have Fox News.

Indeed. At least there is one new source that is not so far up Obama's butt to cover a story of significance.
0 Replies