Confusing Relationship

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:28 am
I met a girl almost 2 months ago now. Things started off amazing. She was staying the night 3 nights a week for the first few weeks. Then it kind of came to only once a week. When I first met her she was excited to want to do things and now it doesn't seem she is so much.

I asked her what was going on with "us" as in regards to what we were. She explained she wasn't sure because when she met me she just wanted to be single and not date anyone for a while because she had just got out of a relationship 5 months prior. We both agree we weren't just sex buddies and we both agreed we weren't BF & GF either.

Since that convo we've had a few others because I was getting a vibe I might be wasting my time and she may have lost interest. I told her if she wasn't interested in this, no hard feelings she can go her way and I can go mine. She didn't want that, she stated she did like me and liked spending time with me she just wasn't sure what she wanted to see come out of us.

I'm not sure if I'm just overreacting or over-analyzing this situation, but I just feel I'm putting in efforts that are only returned one day maybe two a week. We do chat everyday, just anytime I ask to make plans I get a maybe cause she's not sure what she has going on that day. To me that means "Let me see what else I can do better first"

Not sure why, but I never get like this over a girl. Maybe it's the challenge? My question is how do I reverse the rolls here to obtain more of her attention and interest?

Any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 452 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 11:53 am
@Tigers11,
I think you're a little too available.

Try having other plans, at least some of the time. I don't mean that you shove other girls in her face or that you sit at home, alone, by the telephone.

I mean - go to the movies with your pals, that sorta thing.

I don't mean abandon asking her to do things but maybe, let's say you suggest Friday and she suggests Saturday instead, well, oops, you've got plans. I am not suggesting game-playing, but I am saying - get out into the world and do other things and be other places. Those people are often more interesting.
0 Replies