Essay question i cant answer. Help please?

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 01:35 am
I have to answer this essay question and i dont know where to even begin. just wanted to know what your take one it here might be. here it is. any leads would be appreciated.

Describe the "Greek Genius" with specific examples. How does the Jewish conception of the universe and "man" complement the Greek Genius? Why were the Greeks among all other peoples the ones to develop democracy?

My teacher decribed the "greek genius" as 'the greek belief that humans, by using logic, reason and knowlege could determine thier own lives'

really confused by this...
thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 663 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 02:54 am
Might I suggest also posting this in the philosophy forum.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 02:44 pm
Hi, StaticArray. Welcome to A2K. Writing is not only a process of informing, but also a process of discovery.

First, make an outline, so that you can organize your own ideas. Then, compose a lucid thesis statement. A suggestion would be to turn the question into a statement.

example: The Jewish conception of the universe and man complement the Greek genius in several ways.

Then do your research and be certain that you give credit to your sources.

Good hunting.
0 Replies