how to Improve the taste of a vagina?

omsaj

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 12:05 am
I'm in a relationship and I really enjoy performing oral on my girlfriend.
what I enjoy is the effects it has on her and i love being able to make her react that way where sometimes she would say or do something and wouldnt even remember after were done! I love that

but what i don't like is the taste which sometimes bothers me!
dont get me wrong she doesn't taste "bad" but lets say i wouldn't pick that taste as my favorite and sometimes if im down there too long it would get to the point where i do need to stop because of it.
so what I'm asking is there a way to improve or at least slightly alter the taste to make the taste more enjoyable?
please no whip cream or food recommendations we just had to change our mattress cuz eventually it just had too many stains on it from the stuff that we missed while cleaning up after we were done... so simply applying food to the area is too messy
thanx Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,821 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 12:35 am
@omsaj,
try a little cinnamon oil...
omsaj

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 12:49 am
@Rockhead,
although i asked for no food but that doesn't sound too messy.
it also sounds yummy lol
thanks for the idea Smile
jcboy

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 04:19 am
@omsaj,
I have no idea what they smell like, is it anything like gourmet stinky cheese?
Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 04:30 am
If the woman is clean, there's a very slight smell of fish. If she is not scrupulously clean, it smells like the Fulton fish market at the end of the business day.
Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 04:33 am
By the way, anyone who engages in oral sex needs to keep their genitals clean, as well as keeping their--for lack of a better term--asshole clean. A woman who keeps her genitals clean will have little or no "taste" at all. I do wonder how you perform oral sex. Do you lick at her like a dog lapping up gravy off the floor? Do a little research into the female anatomy. This is sex, not dining.
jcboy

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 04:33 am
@Setanta,
I’ll hold off having breakfast for at least two hours now. Cool
0 Replies

omsaj

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 05:08 am
@Setanta,
im not complaining about the smell and she is very clean
im asking about the natural taste
just trying to see if there is a way to make it from nothing to something that tastes good
just trying to make things more interesting
jcboy

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 05:18 am
@omsaj,
How about if she were to clean it out good with minty fresh listerine?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 05:26 am
@omsaj,
If you're doing it right, you'll have little occasion to "taste" her.

The vagina is an internal organ--so, unless you are (uselessly) sticking your tongue in her, the vagina has nothing to do with it. The external portion is called the vulva. There are three structures there which have to do with sex, only one directly, and the other two by stimulation of that sexual organ. There are the labia majora, the major lips, the outermost portion. Within those are the labia minora, the minor lips. Manipulating and sucking on the labia will stimulate her indirectly by the action on the hood over the reall business part of her sexual anatomy, the clitoris. When you initially start your oral sex on her, you want to avoid direct contact with the clitoris, because that would in fact be irritating. Sucking on the minor lips will indirectly stimulate the clitoris, and as she become more excited, then it is OK to run the tip of your tongue over the clitoris. Lapping at it would probably irritate her at first. When she's nearing climax, you can suck on the clitoris to send her over the edge.

If you can "taste" her, you're doing it wrong, or she's not clean. If you are involving the vagina in oral sex, you're doing it wrong.
omsaj

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 08:14 am
@Setanta,
well thanx for the tips im not sure why you keep bringing up performance because from the reaction im getting i dont seem to have a problem with that "at least i dont think so"
no i don't try to penetrate with my tongue, i mean i could only stick my tongue out like an inch or two so not much of point in even trying as u said that would be useless mainly my focus is always on the clitoris with a little teasing with the area around it
now you seem to be the only one who is answering me seriously and i appreciate that so just let me clarify with the whole taste vs. cleanliness
her clitoris lips and labia don't have any bad tastes or smells to them
and i don't know why smell is being discussed cuz i didn't complain about that and she doesn't have a smell for me to complain about
my issue is with the taste of her fluids, again its not a bad taste but if i taste it for a prolonged period it does start to bother me.
so really the most specific way to ask my question is this:
is there a method to follow "dietary tips etc" that would alter the taste of the fluid or is there something other than food products that you would recommend that would either cover or alter the taste of the fluids so that taste wouldn't be an issue?
so cleanliness really isnt an issue i wouldnt be performing oral if i doubted her cleanliness im just looking for tips to stay down there longer without being bothered by the taste
thank you
omsaj

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 08:26 am
@jcboy,
well to answer your question you need to hear the story of the seven wise men specifically the 5th wiseman:

Seven wise men made up their minds, to build them a pussy of their design.
The 1st was a carpenter, full of wit, with hammer and chisel he made the split. The 2nd a blacksmith black as coal with anvil and sledge he made the hole.
The 3rd a tailor long and slim with a piece of red ribbon he lined it within.
The 4th a furrier big and stout with the skin of a bear he lined it without.
The 5th a fisherman old and bent with a rotten herring he gave it the scent.
The 6th a doctor with an M.D. degree he patted it and felt it and said it would pee. The 7th a rabbi a mean little runt he fucked it and blessed it and called it a ****.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2012 08:00 pm
@omsaj,
Again, you display your ignorance of female anatomy. The fluids come from the vagina. The business end is the clitoris, which is well above the vaginal opening. The fluids should not be coming into play at all. Have fun, though.
0 Replies