How should i ask her on a date or to hang out?

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 07:51 am
so theres this girl i have been friends with online for a bit.. we have never met but we have texted and chatted online...she lives about 20 minutes away and she is real!!!

i think shes really pretty and would love to take her out on a date or just hang out with her and see how that goes first

whats a good way to approach this? I saw her on a dating site but I would rather contact her on Facebook since we have chatted on there and are friends.

like, how do i just start up a conversation and ask her to do something?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,143 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 08:06 am
@adam88johnson,
Have you talked on the phone? That's a good start. But if not and you just want to skip that step and want to meet, offer to meet her with a friend or two for lunch in some innocuous and very public location/restaurant for lunch.

Contacting her through the dating site since you already have a friendly relationship may seem kind of stalkerish. Stick to your method of communication/socializing you're doing right now.
0 Replies

Jecksoul

Reply Tue 23 Oct, 2012 03:58 pm
@adam88johnson,
Since you guys have never met in real you should ask her out for something friendly first (then check if she's not a fatty), call or text her.

0 Replies

harris20

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2012 05:25 am
@adam88johnson,
Have you ever really wanted to ask a girl out or hang out with a girl you like but you were really nervous even if you did manage to end up asking a girl to hang out? You can call her and say her to meet with you.
0 Replies

NicolasRoss

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 07:48 pm
@adam88johnson,
Adam, the best way to approach this is to be straightforward.
You should start with a quick sentence about something funny you have in common and then you should add "What about we meet up for "whatever" "there" at "time" ?"
Girls like guys that are not afraid to step up things. If things go well there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't ask for something bigger.
0 Replies