How many hen's eggs should we eat a day?

JoeWillis

Wed 17 Oct, 2012 03:25 am
@tanguatlay,
Eat no eggs, meat protien is just bad period -.-
0 Replies

belmarrahealth

Mon 22 Oct, 2012 02:43 am
@tanguatlay,
Hi
In my opinion eggs are good for health. But it also reversely affect in health when eating more eggs , this leads to increase the cholesterol level.It seems to eat two eggs in a day.
farmerman

Mon 22 Oct, 2012 05:36 am
@belmarrahealth,
ahhhh a finally advice good. I am wommdering if eggs of mine are to store on top of shelf or inside refrigerator.
Me worry
0 Replies

MilonJones

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 12:45 am
@tanguatlay,
Hello Friends,

Eggs are the perfect food. Most of the highly valued nutrition is in the yolk. I would not advise eating the egg white without the yolk. Eggs 'should be considered a superfood' say scientists Nutrition scientists have found that eggs are one of the most nutrient-dense foods available and are recommending that we eat AT LEAST one egg a day to get the optimum benefits. There was a time (like in the 60s) when people thought Americans and English were crazy because their idea of breakfast included eggs every morning. They still do that today but the English could have one soft boiled egg that they ate like a ritual (like an art), while the Americans wanted to gobble down 2 eggs “sunny side up” but then again, they often have an overall bad diet (one of the reasons 70% of Americans are overweight).

Best Regards,
Milon Jones
0 Replies