Hilda and US State Dept Demolish Obunga Claims wrt Libya

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 06:40 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215431/Death-U-S-ambassador-Chris-Stevens-revealed-AK-47s-grenade-attacks-smoke-filled-safe-room.html?ITO=1490

Quote:

Hillary Clinton reveals what REALLY led to Benghazi massacre - and demolishes White House claim it was triggered by anti-Islam film
  • Announcement of State Department dissent from rest of Obama administration could help protect Clinton during 2016 presidential run
  • Obama administration originally said assault stemmed from protests against anti-Islam video but then backtracked saying terrorists responsible
  • Officials tell how ambassador Chris Stevens was trapped in safe-room as assailants burnt the compound down
  • AK-47s, grenade attacks, and a smoke-filled safe-room - chilling account of the death of U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens revealed
  • Ambassador's whereabouts after attack not known until officials rang his cell phone - and found doctors trying unsuccessfully to save his life in hospital
  • Most serious attack on U.S. diplomatic compound since al-Qaeda bombed the embassies in Kenya and Tanzania 14 years ago

....The State Department has said that it never believed the September 11th attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was the result of a protest over an anti-Islam movie - directly contracting the rest of the Obama administration.....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215431/Death-U-S-ambassador-Chris-Stevens-revealed-AK-47s-grenade-attacks-smoke-filled-safe-room.html#ixzz29N2Qvy87
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,883 • Replies: 14
No top replies

revelette

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 06:57 am
@gungasnake,
I looked at the article, where is a link to a transcript or direct quote for those statements supposedly made by Rice and Clinton? I watched the video, I can't hear the video, but I never seen Clinton in it.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 07:15 am
I've got things to do today, but I am trying to find a direct link to any statements of Clinton's which she blames the WH with the intelligence. I have found links, which all go back to the original source of your link which still do not directly have the state department making any briefing blaming the WH for the intelligence. Was this out of thin air?
djjd62

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 07:29 am
@revelette,
it is the daily mail, sort of a semi legitimate version of the national enquirer
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 09:59 am
@djjd62,
I don't know anything about the National Enquirer, but the Daily Mail is a complete pile of ****.

The last line says it all, 'Sixty pages of scary bullshit.'
djjd62

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 10:05 am
@izzythepush,
the nat enquirer is one step above the weekly world news

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9gn6KLa5xtY/RrimkRTnubI/AAAAAAAAAss/YeUVMfwZ_gA/s400/BatBoy3.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 11:24 am
@djjd62,
At least it looks fun.

During the 1930s the mail supported the Nazis.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 11:32 am
Isn't this "Obunga" thing getting a bit tired? It always was stupid, to say the least.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2012 04:26 pm
@contrex,
Its politicians practicing the "art" of politics.
contrex

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 10:57 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Its politicians practicing the "art" of politics.

It's not, it's Gungasnake being a prick. (You did realise I was referring to him calling Obama "Obunga", as if he was a witch doctor in a Tarzan movie, didn't you?)

RABEL222

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 01:52 pm
@contrex,
No one pays any attention to that idiot. Except other idiots.
djjd62

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:08 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
No one pays any attention to that idiot. Except other idiots.

that's pretty harsh

all of obama's supporters can't be idiots
Rockhead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:09 pm
@djjd62,
I think he was speaking of gungasnake, dude...
djjd62

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:10 pm
@Rockhead,
i know

i'm a bad boy
Rockhead

Reply Tue 16 Oct, 2012 05:14 pm
@djjd62,
indeed...
0 Replies