What's red, and has seven little dents in it?

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 11:04 am
Do you recall the time you were deflowered, lost your cherry, your innocence, your virginity? The day you were turned from a girl to a woman, or a boy to a man?

Did you have the good time?

Was it confusing, did you not have a clue?

I was a late bloomer, I was in college. My buddy's girlfriend and her friend came into my apartment one night drunk, and I was the only one there. The friend started talking to me, next thing I'm walking back to their apartment with them. We had the good time. I think I was so astonished it was actually going on, and so drunk, I never even "finished." Better than doing the opposite.

I find out couple days later she had a boyfriend and she practically banged new guys every weekend. I got a ride on the village bicycle. Hey, she knew what she was doing, and had a pierced tounge. It was the good time.

Stories about when you were an alter boy need not apply.

(answer to title: Snow White's cherry)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,230 • Replies: 14
No top replies

SealPoet

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 11:28 am
Nah... it was pretty awful...

"I thought that she knew
And she thought that I knew
So both of us were willin'
But we didn' know how to do it"
-Elvis Costello
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 12:01 pm
it was an experience. I had a b/f from years in high school/college. After we went out for a little over a year, we did it. Neither of us had before and it was kind of like we were getting the first time out of the way. Things progressed nicely from there.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 12:31 pm
Well, it was pretty awful but the girl was stunning, so that made up for it, at least from my perspective. She's a brick....house.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 12:39 pm
I was young - much younger than I should have been or would have my girls be - but....the past is the past anyway...

It hurt (obvious?) but it wasn't so bad. He was 2 years (to the day) older than me and I was home from school, and he skipped school (I'm worth it lol). I had just come out of the shower and he was laying on my bed (my little brother let him in b/c he knew him).

It was the usual, talking, kissing, petting. grinding then on the bigger things. He was very nice & gentle about it, did the whole 'talk to me and focus on something other than' technique (it worked fairly well)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 03:04 pm
Nice fella. Ouch. Glad to get it out of the way.

Haven't bothered with it since....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 03:40 pm
Haven't bothered with what? The penis, or your virginity?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 03:58 pm
Well, if you don't enjoy it once, life has too many tempting things to offer to bother with it again.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 03:59 pm
I see, said the blind man as he pissed into the wind....it's allll coming back to me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 04:10 pm
Like. recently I have taken up extreme knitting - very exhilarating, and no wet spot...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 04:13 pm
Now THAT sounds like fun.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 07:54 pm
Awkward is the perfect word to describe it.
0 Replies

Fallen Angel

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:23 pm
Re: What's red, and has seven little dents in it?
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Do you recall the time you were deflowered, lost your cherry, your innocence, your virginity? The day you were turned from a girl to a woman, or a boy to a man?

Yup sure do.

Quote:
Did you have the good time?

Hell yeah! Cool I bit hurried, but otherwise great.

Quote:
Was it confusing, did you not have a clue?

No, I did have a clue...I like to read about things before I do them. So I did have at least a idea of how things would go.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 09:36 pm
Having been raised in a very Victorian family, I didn't really have a clue, but decided that it was way past time to still be a virgin. I picked a guy that I liked and let things happen. He didn't know I was a virgin and was a little shocked, but we both enjoyed it. Not the best way to go about it, I suppose.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 11:04 pm
It worked!
0 Replies