Thank you letter help

Sevens

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 08:42 am
Could someone be so kind as to tell me if the following excerpt from my thank you letter is OK? Thanks for any help!

As a result of our meetings, my desire to become a part of Xyz company has strengthened. I was particularly impressed with your company's established presence within the xyz industry, as well as the company’s strong prospects for growth. Additionally, I found the potential of being part of such a results-oriented team extremely exciting. I truly feel that it is within the fast-paced environment that xyz competes in, performing the required functions as expected to not only meet but exceed the expectations of the position, that my skill sets would be best utilized. In short, I trust you have all viewed my candidacy in a positive light so that I can quickly become a contributing member to the company as a whole and, in particular, the xyz group.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 481 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 12:08 pm
@Sevens,
Seven you write well but somewhat wordily

When I've learned to access such codes as [/strike/] and other such commands I will revisit your OP
0 Replies