WHEN U HAVE 2 LOVERS BUT CAN'T CHOOSE 1..!!

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 05:53 am
HI EVERYONE, I AM NEW HERE AND I JUST HAVE A PROBLEM WHICH I LIKE TO SHARE WITH U, AND SEE IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH SOME ADVICE PLEASE. I AM A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL, I HAVE BEEN GOING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND [JUSTIN] FOR NEARLY A YEAR, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I STARTED FANCYING ANOTHER GUY! I LEFT MY BOYFRIEND 4 THIS OTHER GUY [GEORGE]. I FANCIED GEORGE AND I LIKE HIM IMMEADTELY.. JUSTIN STILL CAME BY TO SEE HOW I WAS AND PHONE ME EVERYDAY AND TOLD ME THAT HE WANTED ME BACK AND THAT HE STILL LOVED ME. . THEN IN THE WEEKEND GEORGE PHONED ME BUT I WAS ASLEEP AND SO I DIDN'T ANSWER AND HE DIDN'T LEAVE ME A MESSAGE...AND IN THE EVENING HE DIDN'T CALL AGAIN NOR SMS ME. THEN JUSTIN CALLED ME TO SEE HOW I WAS AND ASKED ME IF I WAS GOING OUT THAT NIGHT AND I TOLD HIM NO! AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTE JUSTIN PHONED ME AGAIN AND TOLD ME ''I SAW GEORGE OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS TONIGHT AND HE WAS IN THE DISCO..'' AND I WAS FURIOUS! [GEORGE WAS OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS WHILE I WAS AT HOME!!] SO WHEN JUSTIN ASKED ME AGAIN ''R U GOING OUT 2NITE? [ALTHOUGH I WAS STILL WAITING FOR GEORGE TO CALL ME HE DIDN'T CALL] THEN JUSTIN SAID ''WANT ME TO COME PICK U UP AND WE'GO OUT 2GETHER?? AND I SAID ''YES, OK'' AND THAT NITE I WENT OUT WITH HIM.. I SAW GEORGE AND HE DIDN'T TALK TO ME.. [HE AND JUSTIN DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER NOW, THEY FIGHT OVER ME] THEN WHENI WAS HOME IN BED I RECIEVED AN SMS FROM GEORGE AND HE TOLD ME ''U SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT U R STILL GOING OUT WITH JUSTIN'' BUT I WASN'T TO BLAME. . HE DIN'T SMS ME!! BUT THEN AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS GEORGE STARTED SMSING ME AGAIN AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE FANCIES ME VERY MUCH AND HE WANTS ME TO GO OUT WITH HIM!! I REALLY FANCY HIM AND I WANT HIM BUT I DON'T LIKE HIS CHARACTER MUCH BECAUSE HE TOLD SOME SECRETS I HAD TOLD HIM TO HIS COLLEUGES Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Crying or Very sad [JUSTIN AND GEORGE WORK TOGETHER] AND THEN HE WENT TO SHOW THE SMS THAT I SENT HIM TO JUSTIN.. THEN JUSTIN CAME BY TO OUR HOUSE AND WE FOUGHT AND I KNOW I WAS TO BLAME!!! JUSTIN SAID ''I LOVE U, NEVER LOVED ANYONE MORE THAN U, I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR U, I FORGIVE U 4 EVERYTHING'' AND HE TOLD ME ''I WILL GIVE U ONE LAST CHANCE, OK. IT'S ME OR GEORGE?!!! U CAN'T HAVE US BOTH" AND I TOLD HIM THAT I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!! WELL, I STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR JUSTIN BUT I DON'T FANCY HIM THAT MUCH.. I REALLY FANCY GEORGE BUT HE DIDN'T TREAT ME WELL THAT MUCH.. GEORGE MET ME YESTERDAY AND HE TOLD ME ''I STILL WANNA GO OUT WITH U , I CARE ABOUT U, I WANT U'' AND THAT HAS MADE ME WANT HIM EVEN MORE.. BUT HE TOLD ME, U HAVE TO LEAVE UR BOYFRIEND FIRST AND A LITTLE TIME TO PASS AND I'LL ARRANGE WITH U...
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.. I AM REALLY LOST AND CONFUSED . . .PLEASE HELP ME!!! JUSTIN LOVES ME SO MUCH, I ONLY WISH I STILL FANCY HIM BUT I DON'T [ I MEAN THAT MUCH] BUT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM TOO... GEORGE, WELL, I REALLY FANCY HIM LIKE MAD, HE IS SO CUTE, HE SAYS HE WANTS ME, BUT I AM DOUBTING THINGS ABOUT HIM COS' HE DIDN'T TREAT ME SO WELL, I THINK BY SHOWING MY SMS TO JUSTIN, AND BY TELLING HIS COLLEGUES SOME SECRETS I HAD TOLD HIM. [JUSTIN IS 18, GEORGE IS 21] I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, WHOM TO CHOOSE?! PLS HELP?!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,241 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:07 am
Welcome to Able2Know! Very Happy

I did not read your post, because it was all in caps. That is considered screaming in internet etiquette, and is thought of as extremely impolite.
0 Replies

baywatch babe

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:13 am
i am so sorry, i am a new internet user and didn't know that i musn't use the caps-lock.. so very sorry!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 06:14 am
Don't worry about it BWB, but perhaps you could do another post with your question, as this one is not likely to get much mileage.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 10:16 am
Or you could edit the piece and do a cut and paste job. Fancy that, eh!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 01:23 pm
I put this tool online to use when I discover I've typed with the caps lock on.

You can copy and paste the text there and it can convert it all to lower case.

It won't get the capitalization right but that's easier to fix than to retype it all.

Here is the converted text:

baywatch babe wrote:
hi everyone, i am new here and i just have a problem which i like to share with u, and see if someone can help me with some advice please. i am a 17 year old girl, i have been going out with my boyfriend [justin] for nearly a year, then all of a sudden i started fancying another guy! i left my boyfriend 4 this other guy [george]. i fancied george and i like him immeadtely.. justin still came by to see how i was and phone me everyday and told me that he wanted me back and that he still loved me. . then in the weekend george phoned me but i was asleep and so i didn't answer and he didn't leave me a message...and in the evening he didn't call again nor sms me. then justin called me to see how i was and asked me if i was going out that night and i told him no! after a couple of minute justin phoned me again and told me ''i saw george out with his friends tonight and he was in the disco..'' and i was furious! [george was out with his friends while i was at home!!] so when justin asked me again ''r u going out 2nite? [although i was still waiting for george to call me he didn't call] then justin said ''want me to come pick u up and we'go out 2gether?? and i said ''yes, ok'' and that nite i went out with him.. i saw george and he didn't talk to me.. [he and justin don't talk to each other now, they fight over me] then wheni was home in bed i recieved an sms from george and he told me ''u should have told me that u r still going out with justin'' but i wasn't to blame. . he din't sms me!! but then after a couple of days george started smsing me again and he told me that he fancies me very much and he wants me to go out with him!! i really fancy him and i want him but i don't like his character much because he told some secrets i had told him to his colleuges [justin and george work together] and then he went to show the sms that i sent him to justin.. then justin came by to our house and we fought and i know i was to blame!!! justin said ''i love u, never loved anyone more than u, i would do anything for u, i forgive u 4 everything'' and he told me ''i will give u one last chance, ok. it's me or george?!!! u can't have us both" and i told him that i'll think about it!! well, i still have feelings for justin but i don't fancy him that much.. i really fancy george but he didn't treat me well that much.. george met me yesterday and he told me ''i still wanna go out with u , i care about u, i want u'' and that has made me want him even more.. but he told me, u have to leave ur boyfriend first and a little time to pass and i'll arrange with u...
i really don't know what to do.. i am really lost and confused . . .please help me!!! justin loves me so much, i only wish i still fancy him but i don't [ i mean that much] but i have feelings for him too... george, well, i really fancy him like mad, he is so cute, he says he wants me, but i am doubting things about him cos' he didn't treat me so well, i think by showing my sms to justin, and by telling his collegues some secrets i had told him. [justin is 18, george is 21] i don't know what to do, whom to choose?! pls help?!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 03:19 pm
Hmm - well, George sounds like a dropkick - spreading your secrets and such - and it sounds as though you are over Justin.

Perhaps you could go out and just have fun with your friends, and not think too much about undying love right now?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 09:13 pm
It sounds like you were cruel to Justin, and it sounds like he's the better guy. My guess is that you're bored with him, and that you will get bored with george too, and then get bored of the next guy, until you realize that relationships aren't fairy tales. Sorry if that sounds mean. I feel sorry when people get hurt in relationships.
0 Replies

baywatch babe

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 07:39 am
thank-s everyone..!!
Very Happy
hi..
i wanna thank everyone who read this or posted a reply, thank-s a lot, from the bottom of my heart..
THANK-YA all 4 ur advice buddies..!! Very Happy Smile Laughing Very Happy
0 Replies