Problems in bed

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2012 05:54 pm
I am probably joined by thousands of women out there i just want some advice i have been with my husband for 10 years 3 kids i have had other sexual partners before but i have a major problem in bed i don't talk about sex we have no toys or movies or mags .Sex to me is like a dirty word almost and I am 28 years of age I do not know how to let go and enjoy myself i tense up all the time i can not even start with the foreplay my husband has tr am i weird i will gee myself up like i will do this tonight but by the time i get there i get fridget i can not even tell him what to do and what feels good and now it is starting to affect on our sex life and I do not know what to do does anyone know please help me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,039 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2012 06:15 am
@Roxy1616,
I am going to assume (and perhaps I am wrong in this assumption) that you liked it at least once. Even if not with your husband - just - one time (and perhaps several times) it was great.

So hearken back, in your mind, to those times. What was great about them? Location? Foreplay? What you, specifically, did? Maybe a Hawaiian vacation got you worked up. Then go on vacation. Maybe extensive oral foreplay did it for you. Then find a way to communicate that to your husband. Maybe it was you being aggressive and initiating. Then do so.

But I think much more of an issue is the communications aspect of it all. Can you talk to your husband about other things? Can you make your needs known in other areas of life? E. g. when you ask him to take out the trash, or pick up the kids from school, does he do it? Or does he blow you off? And if he doesn't do as you ask, can you get what you want effectively, or do you just end up doing everything yourself? Because assertiveness (or its lack) can carry over from one area to another. If you feel you can't talk to him about emptying the dishwasher, I can see where it would be difficult if not impossible to discuss sexual performance.

And also - if a discussion of who gets to take the car in for service cannot be done with a screaming match or without you immediately conceding, my suggestion would be counseling. You should be able to communicate in a marriage, and that should be about all things.
0 Replies

harris20

Reply Sat 13 Oct, 2012 03:04 am
@Roxy1616,
This is Really big problem. You have to discuss with your husband on this topic. You have to full right to live your life your way.
0 Replies

harris20

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2012 12:23 am
@Roxy1616,
You have to tell him that what are you feel for him . You have to face him.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2012 09:51 am
10 years? three kids?

Lady, you and your man need a vacation -

Pack him up and take him on a romantic overnite or weekend.

You need to get away from it all and then concentrate on each other.
0 Replies