what should i do?...parents please respond?

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:23 am
Ok,im 16 a girl,and...and idk what to do....
Im always a good girl.i try my best not to be a statistic,and i did my best in health class to know everything i can. I dont have sex,i sit around people who smoke and drink that are my age but i do my best to resist the peer pressure.i know im a buzzkill but i know doing drugs and getting drunk is bad,and i saw what it can do.(lets just say it ended with my two friends getting high,drunk,and having sex with one of their 21 year old boyfriends in a hotel while i cleaned them up and put them to bed afterwards,and having conflicting emotions about weather to tell).but i try to be responsible.

I stole my moms vibrator way back.she bought another,and figures she just lost the first one in the move.i use it almost every night,but a couple of times i almost got caught.i feel like i have to hide it from her.i feel like if she knew i had it shed think im spiraling into bad behavior,when i really just use it as an alternitive to sex.i dont want to do anything with a boy untill im older.but ive heard that a vibrator can damage you sexually for your future partner,and i dont want that.i have a boy that i like and he likes me.i found out we had secret crushes on each other when we were younger and he moved away.like one of those cheesy soap operas.we have no interest in having sex right away(especially since were states apart)we made a pact that when we get a bit older,he'll cone back to see me,and i dont want to be dissatisfied,since i want him to be my first.but what am i supposed to do? Its bad if i use it,but its worse if i go out and have sex! I thought using it would be a safe way to get rid of urges...(and fingers never did anything for me ever,idk how women can get off of that) the point is,i wanna know is, is it wrong to use it? Even though im using it to be responsible?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,962 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:32 am
@magicstorm101,
you needa talk to your mom...

instead of a buncha old weirdos on the internets.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:57 am
@Rockhead,
Quote:
you needa talk to your mom...

instead of a buncha old weirdos on the internets.

casting the net wide while seeking knowledge is the smart move, but of course you know nothing of this do you....
magicstorm101

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:58 am
@Rockhead,
Theres no talking to her.shes irrational and she lies to me.alot.she avoids talking to me altogether.4 years ago something happend that has, just completely kept me from seeking information from her altogether.i learned what i know in class. And i dont see people online as 'weirdos' although ive met plenty of them. Most people i find online in forum like this are extremely intelligent and helpful.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 02:00 am
@hawkeye10,
g'nite uncle pervy...
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 02:01 am
@Rockhead,
g'nite white trash...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:22 am
@magicstorm101,
Hi magicstorm,

Using vibrators won't "damage" anything in the sense of scar tissue or whatever. And I don't think it's "wrong" to use one.

However it can be a problem if you're used to orgasming exactly the same way every time -- that can make it more difficult to orgasm in a different way later. (Such as while having sex with a boyfriend.)

So changing it up might be more important than not using a vibrator per se. I don't mean having sex with a live person -- I mean using different methods, on your own.
magicstorm101

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:54 am
@sozobe,
Yes,thats what i meant...i probably shouldve been more clear,that i didnt mean phisically damage...but i DO do it the same time all the time.i guess its just once you find the combination,you dont wanna go through the hassle of finding a new one.its cone to rhe point that only vibration can do anything.is trying new things a way to reverse the problem,or prevent it?
sozobe

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:15 pm
@magicstorm101,
Yeah, trying new things should help.

I have been reading Dan Savage's "Savage Love" column for something like 20 years, not every single column or anything but a fair amount. And this frequently comes up, though more often for men than women. They write to him after they've been masturbating in the same way for a long time and then have a difficult time with a partner.

He advises to change things up -- it won't be an instant fix, but will help over time.

So if you get going on that now, it should help by the time you're ready to be sexually active with someone else.

Of course there's no guarantee that you will have problems with a partner, either. It's possible that you'll be able to have dandy orgasms through sex with a partner and nothing else. But if you're worried, that is something you can do.
0 Replies

VikramKyle

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 04:56 am
@Rockhead,
You need talk your parents, both are know truly about ur life.
Better you talk your parents..
0 Replies

Bwana

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2014 08:10 am
@magicstorm101,
I am a husband and father and have been around for a long time, and I can tell you from experience and life, that you should put off having sex until you are "at least" 18, preferably 21.
You are very, very smart not to give in to peer pressure. Your teenage friends know NOTHING about life or love. They just think they do. Many of them, many, will regret the choices they made as teenagers later in their lives. Trust me on that. Smoking, drugs, and alcohol, can and will ruin your life. Once the habits start, they are very, very difficult to break, and even so, they will have taken their toll on your mind and body.
And, when you do have sex, WHATEVER you do, use contraception. The very last thing you want, is to get pregnant before you really want to. An unwanted child WILL ruin your life, and will change it forever. If you do get pregnant, do not be afraid of getting an abortion. It is far worse to have an unwanted child, than an abortion. It is NOT a living human being until it reaches the 9th month anyway.
What you feel is right for you, IS right for you. YOU, and only YOU, are solely responsible for your life. Try your best to avoid making mistakes and bad choices. You'll live longer and happier that way.
Good luck!
0 Replies