There Goes the Neighborhood!

Letty

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 03:30 pm
What's the problem with them German guys? Very Happy

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-RTO-reodd&idq=/ff/story/0002%2F20040227%2F1110896456.htm&sc=reodd
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,284 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 03:33 pm
You are referring to the four hours? Well, we aren't usually so quick, but Berlin is a metropole, you know. :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 03:37 pm
Very Happy Walter, more like the four horsemen, I would think. Someone needs to check on BigDice. Even more outrageous, is the woman who took him to court.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 05:41 pm
When in college the girl in the apartment next door had a black boyfriend that must have had an enormous...er..uh...sex drive and they kept me up for nights on end. The noise wasn't so bothersome, it was kind of entertaining, but frustrating in the "I gotta get me some of that" sense.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 06:17 pm
cjhsa, You guys are unbelievable. College boys--college boys. Turned on by just a noise. Don't you know those things are false? Spectator sports are not my choice.

Hmmmm. All things being considered, I might rather be in Germany. Very Happy

When I was in college, we thought it sinful if we yelled, "Beer".

Once my friend asked me if I had a "past". I had no idea what she was talking about. Yes, youth is wasted on the wrong people.
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 11:44 pm
wtf, haha you shouldbe able to make noises and have sex whenever you please my lord.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:20 am
Just after my daughter was born, a new neighbour moved into the apartment next door. My ex slept like a log and sounded like a chainsaw, the babe slept quite a bit, but there were nights....and then my neighbour would get into the mix. The walls were pretty damn thin, because he complained about the Ex's snoring to the management.
I took him aside and said while I could appreciate his complaint, I had been getting quite the education on gay sex. No further complaints were made.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:25 am
*LOL* That's funny Ceili! Apartment life sucks though, doesn't it!? I remember one year when I lived in a basement suite during my student days....the people upstairs could be heard during uh, "intimate moments". It didn't bother me though because it wasn't really loud and....it never lasted very long either. *L*
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:32 am
I used to stay in a Paris hotel years, back, with a .., well, "a woman, who sells 'intimate moments' " next doors.

That didn't last long neither ... but happened quite often. Laughing
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 04:49 am
Good morning all.

Just when the gloom and doom of life settles over the planet, there is always something wry in the news that causes us to smile, if not laugh out loud.

Ceili and Caprice, Great anecdotes.
Mr.Ethoughts, When and where you please? lol. It's bike week in Florida, and although a lot is forgiven in the name of money, I don't believe that you would want to test that theory al fresco.

Walter, I'm beginning to believe everything I read about Paree. Smile

Can't help but think that the judge may have had a little break in an otherwise somber profession.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 02:38 pm
I had a similar situation when I lived in Florida. Thank god I was about a month from my move-out date, but these gay guys moved into the apartment above me, and they were VERY LOUD! It didn't ever last very long, but sheesh! It wasn't so much the noise, but the unavoidable image in my head that accompanied it.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 07:10 pm
Yes, kickycan. the image in our head.

goodnight my friends..regardless of your persuasion.
0 Replies