getting back in the game

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 11:52 am
Out of the batter's box and back on the field. This single mom is starting fresh and looking for what's new in the dating scene...Last i looked single moms were skirted around because of "baggage" ...but are things the same...Ladies..Guys out there help this single lady out. Can't be that bad if you are fun, good looking, caring, smart to name a few...just because you have kids. RIGHT??
YES let's open the SEX BOX. what's hot what's not....lay it all out there for me. I have some living to do and want to get it going.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 903 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 01:53 pm
@seattle2be,
Remember, if you're being chased, you don't have to be faster than the bear. You just need to be a little faster than the person next to you.

I don't know your age, but you are very likely competing against femmes in a similar situation. It would be best, though, if the kids can make a good impression.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 07:54 am
Desperate women are so unbecoming.

Slow down and look for quality, not quantity.
seattle2be

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 12:34 pm
@PUNKEY,
So the "single mom" stigma is out? when is best time to tell about the kids? in your opinion
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2012 02:47 pm
Tell the kids what?

If you are dating, they only need to know you are now seeing men on a social scale. Don't introduce all these guys to them. It will confuse them. Don't bring any of them home or to spend the nite. Meet your dates away from your home for a while.

Keep you social life and your parenting life separate from all other distractions. Your kids don't need to see you as a "single mom" they only need to see you as their stable, mature "mom."
0 Replies

NicolasRoss

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:15 pm
@seattle2be,
What would you mention this if you just want to have fun?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2012 08:29 pm
@seattle2be,
Depending on what type of relationship you are looking for, I would want to know about your kids right away for anything more than a quick purely sexual fling. I am in my mid-forties and I don't "skirt" single moms. Honesty is a good way to start any meaningful relationship.

0 Replies