Noisy neighbors feuding...

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 09:57 am
Downstairs tenant complained about loud noises all thru the night. Spoke to upstairs and they denied any inappropriate noise and reported that it is actually the downstairs tenants that are inappropriately loud. They are now going back and forth complaining (letters in the drop box and along with their rents and stopping by the office) about one another & insisting I fix it. How do I determine the guilty party and how to I end this feud? Downstairs has now taken to posting notes on upstairs' mailbox, cars, & door. I don't know how to remedy this short of sitting outside their apartments and confirming noise levels... I know I need to do something but I would hate to evict someone without all the facts. No other neighbor has complained at all.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,850 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 10:18 am
@jelibean,
Maybe no othe neighbor has complained, but if you ask, they might tell you who the real problem is. You might have to promise not to mention their names to get them to cooperate.

Now, if you find out the source of the problem, you would still have a problem, but at least you would know where to focus your attention.
Mame

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 10:33 am
@roger,
Agreed.
0 Replies