Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 08:46 pm
I am an 18 year old female

Obviously I know no one here can tell me if I am actually gay or not. I have to do that for myself. I know I'm gay in one form or another. I'm just a little confused, clearly.

Ever since grade 10, I have had a attraction to women. I know I am gay, and I would never change that (as if I could) but am I really? See? I'm so confused! Up until recently, I have never been open with my sexuality. Now, I have sex a lot. But I dont have sex with women, I have sex with men, and I absolutley love it. I can't see myself in a relationship with men though, I want to fall in love with a girl, possibly marry one.

I just need feedback. Does this happen a lot? Is it just a fact of life? Am I still gay?

YayorNay!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,126 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Val Killmore

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 08:59 pm
@YayorNay,
Marrying people these days are overrated. You should be like me and marry to your work.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2012 12:46 pm
What qualities do men have that makes you have "fabulous" sex with them? What qualities do women have that make you want to be with them in the form of a marriage. Why couldn't you ever marry a man? Why don't you have sex with women?

I'm mixed up with this - no wonder you are confused.
Val Killmore

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2012 08:01 pm
@PUNKEY,
Maybe both of you are bisexuals. (Not saying as a derogatory thing, just passing by making an observation)
0 Replies

YayorNay

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 10:48 pm
@PUNKEY,
Haha! Welcome to TeamConfused.

Well I've never been in a relationship with a women before or had sex with one before (mainly because my gaydar isnt workin)but I fell in love with my female best friend before. I feel like I could have a stronger personally connection with girls than boys. I feel more comfortable telling them things and I've been in relationships with guys and it felt so wrong, I felt so wrong. When I think about sleeping with a girl it doesn't turn me on completely but when I think about sleeping with a guy I'm good to go! And having not been in a relationship with a girl probably plays a big role in this but FFS right?

And marriage isn't even important, I'm just saying I COULD marry a girl.
This is just so frustrating because I'm trying to figure out what I want and it just isn't working.

Thanks for the comments nonetheless Smile
0 Replies

YayorNay

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2012 10:50 pm
@Val Killmore,
To each their own, bro.
0 Replies