Topless and Nude Royal Photos

izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:41 am
@Wilso,
Even if you didn't look up the date, what I said is still true. Maybe you should '**** off and get a life' instead of desperately trying to be noticed by digging up old threads.

The truth is, you're about as pointless as Anne Frank's drumkit.
Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:45 am
@izzythepush,
Only lady. Do the world favour, and crawl back into the ******* cesspool that spewed you up you ******* retard.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:48 am
@Wilso,
You really have a very limited vocabulary, perhaps you should try reading a book for once.
Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:33 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You really have a very limited vocabulary, perhaps you should try reading a book for once.

Have read over a thousand. I just don't waste my intelligence on dipshits.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 02:29 am
@Wilso,
Wank mags don't count. Let's face it old son, there's not a lot of intelligence to waste, otherwise you wouldn't just go around deliberately trying to upset people who see things differently than you.

I don't know how old you are, but you clearly entered a stage of emotional neoteny when you reached the age of 15.
Wilso

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 02:42 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Wank mags don't count. Let's face it old son, there's not a lot of intelligence to waste, otherwise you wouldn't just go around deliberately trying to upset people who see things differently than you.

I don't know how old you are, but you clearly entered a stage of emotional neoteny when you reached the age of 15.

How did you make the mistake of thinking I actually give a flying **** about anyone's feelings? Particularly ******* Poms. I assume you live in that ******* shithole, so I will break my usual rule and spell it out.

WWI where British Generals used Australian soldiers like cannon fodder. They considered them second class colonials, who's lives meant nothing. These things happened. There is no issue to debate or argue.

WWII where Britain's strategic policy was to LET THE JAPANESE INVADE AUSTRALIA. Churchill vehemently opposed the redeployment of Australian troops from North Africa to New Guinea to meet the threat of the Japanese.

Nothing typifies Britain more than the Royal Family. For all I care, every single one of those cunts can drop ******* dead, and they can pull the plug, and let all of ******* England sink into the ocean.

So assuming your English, **** you and you and the horse you rode in on you worthless pommy ****.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 02:45 am
And lets face it, the English' biggest problem with Australia is jealousy. You sent your convicts to an island paradise, where they built a prosperous thriving nation. While those fuckwits kept a cold grey shithole for themselves.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 03:40 am
@Wilso,
Your biggest problem is that you're a sad twat desperate for attention. You can't debate anything without resorting to cheap insults, and there's a long list of people you don't like. You don't like the Royals, you don't like Christians, and you don't like Moslems, probably because most of them have got dark skins.

You really are a useless ******* prick.
BillRM

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 02:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You really are a useless ******* prick.

Mirror mirror on the wall.
BillRM

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2012 02:43 pm
I just hear that some of Izzy friends down in the southern hemisphere did a crank call to the hospital that Kate is in and got some personal health informations by claiming to be the gueen and Charles.

Talk about living in a fish bowl.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2012 02:14 am
@BillRM,
Get back in your tyre you ******* chimp.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 10:33 am

"A nurse who was on the receiving end of a hoax call involving the Duchess of Cambridge was found dead Friday in an apparent suicide."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57557775/nurse-in-duchess-kate-hoax-dead-in-apparent-suicide/
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2012 11:00 am
@oralloy,
How damn sad....................
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 06:13 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I find it hilarious the way the UK is acting so outraged over these photos, after everything they printed about Amanda Knox.

Karma = Awesome! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I understand that another round of Karma has occurred. Kudos to "Bild" of Germany! Mr. Green

Remind me to never spread outrageous lies about the innocent victims of horrendous atrocities. The Karmic backlash seems potent.
Wilso

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 10:25 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

oralloy wrote:
I find it hilarious the way the UK is acting so outraged over these photos, after everything they printed about Amanda Knox.

Karma = Awesome! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I understand that another round of Karma has occurred. Kudos to "Bild" of Germany! Mr. Green

Remind me to never spread outrageous lies about the innocent victims of horrendous atrocities. The Karmic backlash seems potent.

Careful. You don't want to be accused of dragging up old threads just to be noticed!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 28 May, 2014 10:31 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Since Kate Middleton wed Prince William in 2011, the Duchess has been a near-perfect little royal wife. She smiles often and talks little. She’s produced a chubby, healthy male heir and snapped back into her pre-pregnancy J Brand jeans in just a few months. Her brown hair bounces. Her wardrobe effortlessly mixes designer with high street. Her dresses are fashionable but never risky or flashy, and they hang on a willowy frame that suggests she gave up carbs when she signed on for royal life. There’s just one problem. She has a bizarre tendency to flash her body to the world.
On a visit to Australia last month, the wind blew up Middleton’s Diane Von Furstenberg dress, revealing her seemingly bare bottom — I’m going to assume there’s a thong in there, though others believe she was going full commando. In an act that clearly has larger political implications for Anglo-Teutonic relations, German tabloid Bild published the photos Tuesday. The Palace called the move a “grotesque” invasion of privacy, and Internet surfers around the world were faced with an ethical dilemma as to whether or not to indulge in googling the princess’s bare bum. I didn’t immediately fire up the search engine, not because of some high-minded ideals as to what I’ll look at online, but rather because I’ve seen it before.

The duchess has been plagued by Marilyn Monroe “wardrobe malfunctions” for years. On her first royal tour in 2011, her royal rump was revealed on a Calgary airstrip when some pesky wind got underneath her yellow Jenny Packham dress. Since then, Kate has had numerous Monroe moments, but still she persists in wearing short, easily windswept skirts — blustery tarmacs be damned. Maybe Middleton isn’t as boring as she seems. Surely at this point she knows that she’s had some modesty malfunctions, but she soldiers onward — still wearing breezy skirts and dresses with little-to-no underwear.

http://nypost.com/2014/05/28/mooning-the-world-is-the-most-interesting-thing-kate-middleton-has-done/

How pervy...I like her!
0 Replies