Topless and Nude Royal Photos

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 03:41 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
You trash

Liar.

firefly wrote:
shouldn't run around falsely assuming that you're better than anyone else.

No false assumption.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 03:42 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
The letter on the street today is L ..... L. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU_7K2RO0wLJ47fBDEGtiBrcM3pch5JbAurPRaUMWNkU40egBpKQ

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I'll be checking in on you later Orallie

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
to see what your new word for today is.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own stupidity.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 03:44 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralboy

Nevermind your silly name-calling, go back to that Hiroshima thread and give me some more raw meat to devour! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
firefly

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 03:53 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own trashiness.

You trash seem to have a very limited repertoire of phrases and comebacks--constantly repeating the same ones over and over--proving you can't do better than sounding like a parrot.

Polly want a cracker?
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_265/12100531872tit7A.jpg
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 04:06 pm
@oralloy,
Orallie said
Quote:
give me some more raw meat to devour! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Go figure.
JTT

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 04:21 pm
@oralloy,
See the depths of your delusion, Oralboy. Without your tired lies, your propaganda, you are nothing, you have nothing.
oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 04:46 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
You trash

Liar.

firefly wrote:
seem to have a very limited repertoire of phrases and comebacks--constantly repeating the same ones over and over--proving you can't do better than sounding like a parrot.

Only when I'm replying to a freak.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 04:47 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Orallie

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 04:47 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
See the depths of your delusion, Oralboy. Without your tired lies, your propaganda, you are nothing, you have nothing.

Enough of your silly lies and name-calling.

Come on back to the Hiroshima thread and give me some more raw meat to devour!
JTT

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2012 05:16 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: Come on back to the Hiroshima thread and give me some more of Uncle Sam's jism to slurp up!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 02:49 am
@firefly,
Dang, I was getting interested reading the first two pages...........

No one will ever know re Princess Diana. After all, so many rumors are amongst us, she was pregnant, or at least thought to be, Prince Phillip organised it all, the driver was meant to live, the paps were tipped off. Like everything in life, people of high places can make anything go away.

Now Prince Harry, I don't know of one person that didn't laugh, think " go you " and no one can deny that he is so more popular now that he ever was, and in my opinion more so that Prince William regardless that William is married, Harry is the man.

His Cousins, have their Mother toe sucking to blame. They will never get sympathy in my opinion..

And, Diana became who she was Hawkeye for the love that she had for "everything and everyone" and her nievety, she was seen as vulnerable, wanting love, a little in-secure, yet could pose as the most beautiful woman or one of, of her time and a perfect Mother. What was there not to admire? Had nothing to do with who she married, not even Princess Mary has the same stigma, nor will she.

Now Grace Kelly that's another story.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 03:43 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Never understood the furore over Diana, was quite stupid. She went to a top girls finishing school in Switzerland and ended up with four grade 4 CSEs. I've known kids from sink estates who bunk off most of school just to turn for the exam and do better than that.

She was quite cunning though, but she never convinced me that she cared about anyone other than herself.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 04:56 am
@izzythepush,
Simple like I stated. How many women own themselves? Here they do but how many ? So many are in-secure, bulimic (she was), can't handle life, (she couldn't) heck Harry's girl left because she didn't think she could, Kate didn't think she could.. Diana showed people (women) that she was like I said, all that they are, normal but not coping... There are far more women out there in this stance, than those that know themselves which is a sad fact.

School has nothing to do with it Izzy.. The person , real person inside does. She wasn't cunning, she was hurting. And, so, she used the Ace card to get attention, she was always about attention but she was also, always about love. I don't agree.

When a person can't find themselves and go to all extremes for attention, it's not cunning... Sure she tried to get one or two up, but ultimately she was lost.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 05:10 am
@FOUND SOUL,
We're going to have to disagree on that, she was very cunning and manipulative.
firefly

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 06:24 am
@izzythepush,
I think Diana had to become cunning and manipulative to try to deal with the life she entered when she married Prince Charles--particularly as the sham marriage soured. And she definitely had to become cunning and manipulative once the marriage fell apart and the Royals tried to tarnish her public image. And she aroused a lot of public sympathy for herself, and she inspired a great deal of public affection.

She was too immature and ill-equipped to effectively manage or cope with either the demands of her particular marriage, to a man who really loved someone else, or all that goes with a marriage to a future King--including the media frenzy around her.

I don't think Diana was a particularly intelligent, or mature, or emotionally stable woman, so she used the resources she did have available to her, she used what she did have to work with. She eventually crafted an image she could control, and one that was positive for her--and it emphasized her caring, and compassion, and devotion to certain causes, her love for her children, and even her attractiveness and fashion sense. And she learned how to skillfully use the media to promote that image. Being cunning and manipulative can be used to positive ends.

I think that Kate Middleton has the advantage of being older, more mature, and probably more intelligent, than Diana was. She was much better prepared for the life she would have as the wife of a future King, and she may be able to deal with the stresses of that life better than Diana did. And I don't think this gross invasion of her privacy, and the publication of the topless photos, will really wind up damaging her in any lasting way, or even harm her public image. But I do hope the legal action the Royals have taken will help to draw some sort of line with the paparazzi. It is hard not to remember how they literally hounded Diana to death. Even the Royals should be allowed some privacy when they are clearly off the public stage and alone together. They are people, and not just public commodities.

Now let's hope they don't come up with topless photos of Camilla.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 04:36 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
Now let's hope they don't come up with topless photos of Camilla.
Shocked

Izzy, I'm not disagreeing with you and I think Firefly explained it perfectly.

I was saying how " women around the world" saw her, and felt sorry for her and could relate to her. Actually, most women somewhere along in their life have been cunning and manipulative, in any event.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 05:07 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
You trash seem to have a very limited repertoire of phrases and comebacks--constantly repeating the same ones ovr and over--proving you can't do better than sounding like a parrot.

This is from a woman that tend to post the same silly cartoon over and over.
firefly

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:26 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
This is from a woman that tend to post the same silly cartoon over and over.

BillRM, this isn't a "silly cartoon"--it's a photo of you. And, because it really does you justice, I intend to keep using it.
http://wemeantwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/head_up_ass.jpg
Rockhead

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:27 pm
@firefly,
it should be his avatar.

really...

let's start a fund.

I'd donate $20.

and I'm poor like the dust bowl...
oralloy

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 02:36 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
firefly wrote:
BillRM, this isn't a "silly cartoon"--it's a photo of you. And, because it really does you justice, I intend to keep using it.

it should be his avatar.
really...
let's start a fund.
I'd donate $20.
and I'm poor like the dust bowl...

Instead of running around calling people names, you two should consider maybe coming up with an intelligible argument and trying to defend it.

Maybe a novel idea, but give it a try and see if it works.