Topless and Nude Royal Photos

firefly

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 04:54 pm
@BillRM,
Nothing in that article addresses the quote of mine you were responding to.

Most people do not seek psychiatric/psychological treatment, nor do most people suffer from rather serious eating disorders, such as Bulimia, nor do they suffer from personality disoeders.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 04:56 pm
@firefly,
Sorry the stress to triggered such events are not limited to childhood see the other posting of mine concerning bulimia being triggered by such factors as relationship break ups.
BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 04:58 pm
@firefly,
By the way you had not address the questions of do you consider yourself something other then a layperson in this area?
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 05:09 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Bulimia can be triggered by stresses such as Diana face in her marriage.

The article you yourself just posted mentions that people with Borderline Personality Disorder also tend to suffer with things like eating disorders--like Bulimia.
http://www.medicinenet.com/borderline_personality_disorder/article.htm

You don't even understand the material you yourself post.

Diana's difficulties went considerably beyond Bulimia, and her other symptoms were consistent with the diagnostic criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder, which is why many experts in the field have opined/surmised that diagnosis applied to her.

Are you trying to make a point?

You don't seem to have either enough knowledge of clinical psychiatry, or of the range of symptoms displayed by Diana in particular, to discuss this issue.

And a discussion of psychiatric diagnoses, and the causative factors and etiology of those conditions, is irrelevant to the topic of this thread--beside being something that appears to be over your head.

Diana's emotional and personality problems were not typical of most people.

Hopefully, Kate Middleton is a better developed person psychologically than Diana was, and will, therefore, be better able to handle the demands of her new life and her marriage to a future King.
carolgreen876

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 07:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
That wasn't the case with the nude photos of Prince Harry--he was at a party, he knew there were other people in the room with him.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 07:37 pm
@firefly,
Once more you had been claiming I am an uninformed layperson so are you claiming to be more then a layperson or not in the area of mental health?

firefly

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 09:18 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Once more you had been claiming I am an uninformed layperson so are you claiming to be more then a layperson or not in the area of mental health?

I'm not claiming to be anything. But I'm obviously more knowledgeable than you are about this area and about the particular personality and emotional problems that affected Princess Diana. Your statements, and conclusions, were erroneous and inaccurate because they were based on very little knowledge on your part, both about specific psychiatric diagnoses, and about Diana, and a failure to consider a more total picture of either of those things.

You do that sort of thing often. For instance, earlier in this thread, you rather concretely insisted that the paparazzi didn't cause Diana's death, it was the fact that the driver of her car was drunk. That's not the total picture either BillRM. The paparazzi were pursuing her car, which is why the driver was speeding as he entered the tunnel, and, given the fact he was impaired by alcohol, he obviously wasn't able to control the car well at that speed, and he hit a column. In fact, because the paparazzi had been such a problem that night, Fayed's regular driver had left the Ritz Hotel in a decoy car to lure them away, leaving Diana with a drunk driver behind the wheel of her car. The total picture definitely indicates that the paparazzi played a role in her death. Your limited knowledge and understanding of the situation led you to draw a somewhat inaccurate conclusion in that instance too, because you omitted so much of the larger picture.

But I'm always more knowledgeable than you are, regardless of the topic. You should be used to that by now.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 10:09 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
The paparazzi were pursuing her car, which is why the driver was speeding as he entered the tunnel,

so we can also say " she was not giving it up, so I had to force her to have sex with me".......right? when did blaming others for our actions get to be OK, when did victim culture overwrite common sense to that degree?

Quote:
Your limited knowledge and understanding of the situation led you to draw a somewhat inaccurate conclusion in that instance too, because you omitted so much of the larger picture.

more likely it is his superior to yours understanding of personal responsibility and the proper separation between individuals which is the cause of your lack of agreement.
firefly

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 10:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
more likely it is his superior to yours understanding of personal responsibility and the proper separation between individuals which is the cause of your lack of agreement.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, more likely it's because I read several books on the subject, and BillRM hastily grabbed at one Wikipedia article because he wanted to put down another poster. And even Wiki has more than one article on various aspects of Diana's fatal accident that BillRM doesn't seem to have read. And, as everyone knows, Wiki isn't always the most reliable or comprehensive source of information.

And, more likely it's because neither you, nor BillRM, are particularly well informed, and seem to have missed the fact that a jury did find the paparazzi also responsible for Diana'a death, that you rushed to defend BillRM with another inaccurate inference on your part.
Quote:
Princess Diana Killed By Reckless Driver And Paparazzi, Rules Jury
ROBERT BARR 04/ 7/08

LONDON — A coroner's jury returned the most serious verdict within its power Monday, ruling that Princess Diana and her boyfriend were unlawfully killed because their driver and pursuing paparazzi were reckless _ behavior tantamount to manslaughter.

Criminal charges were unlikely, however, because the incident happened in France outside the jurisdiction of British authorities.

Rejecting claims by the father of Diana's boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, that the couple were murdered, the jury concluded after six months of testimony they were victims of reckless speed by their drinking chauffeur and the pack of photographers chasing after them in Paris in 1997.

"The verdict is unlawful killing, grossly negligent driving of the following vehicles and of the Mercedes" carrying the couple, the jury foreman announced.

That was the verdict of nine of the 11 jurors. There was no indication why there were two dissenters.

All 11 agreed that the car slamming head-on into a concrete pillar rather than striking the wall on the other side was a key factor in their deaths. The jury also faulted Diana and Fayed for not buckling their seat belts.

But jurors laid the heaviest blame on the couple's driver, Henri Paul, who had been drinking shortly before the high-speed crash that killed all three in a Paris underpass on Aug. 31, 1997, and on the paparazzi following them...

John Stevens, the former chief of London's Metropolitan Police, said the verdicts vindicated the force's two-year investigation.

"What they have said, of course, is that the deaths were caused by Henri Paul and also by the paparazzi," Stevens said. "If you read the report, you will see that's exactly what we said"....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/07/princes-diana-killed-by-r_n_95426.html

I understand personal responsibility just fine. And the paparazzi were found to be responsible for Diana's death.

You and BillRM are a great duo--one lies and the other swears to it. Laughing
You should both learn to be better informed before you shoot your mouths off.

I'm still waiting for both of you to take some personal responsiblity and admit when you are wrong. I don't think I should hold my breath on that one.

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 23 Sep, 2012 11:18 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
I understand personal responsibility just fine. And the paparazzi were found to be responsible for Diana's death.

given my low esteem for the American "justice" you seriously think that you can trot out a verdict from a Brit coroner's jury to seal the deal? Drunk

anywaaays

Quote:
Evidence must be solely for the purpose of answering these questions and no other evidence is admitted.[7] It is not for the inquest to ascertain "how the deceased died" or "in what broad circumstances", but "how the deceased came by his death", a more limited question.[7] Moreover, it is not the purpose of the inquest to determine, or appear to determine, criminal or civil liability, to apportion guilt or attribute blame.[9] For example, where a prisoner hanged himself in a cell, he came by his death by hanging and it was not the role of the inquest to enquire into the broader circumstances such as the alleged neglect of the prison authorities that might have contributed to his state of mind or given him the opportunity.[7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquests_in_England_and_Wales

you seem to not not know what you are talking about...yet again.
firefly

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:22 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
you seem to not not know what you are talking about...yet again.

Except that statement pertains to you, and not to me.

When uninformed people, like you and BillRM, latch onto these Wiki articles, in order to try to bolster yourselves in an argument, you both, unfortunately, tend to distort or misinterpret what you read, or you grab onto information that isn't relevant, mainly out of ignorance.

You can't substitute a Wiki article for a lack of thought on your part. Nothing in that article refutes that jury's verdict in any way. In fact, it's not even relevant, at all, concerning who was responsible for Diana's death.

That excerpt you posted clearly states that the scope of a coroner's trial is to establish how the deceased came by his/her death--and that is exactly what the jury did in the instance of Diana's death--they ruled it an unlawful killing, due to reckless and negligent driving, by both the driver of Diana's car and the paparazzi, which is equivalent to manslaughter.

In other words, the driver of her car, and the paparazzi following/pursuing in their cars, were so reckless and negligent in their driving that they caused Diana's death--they were responsible for her death.

And that jury verdict, arrived at after a 6 month trial, was exactly what the Metropolitan Police in London had earlier concluded after a 2 year investigation.
Quote:
John Stevens, the former chief of London's Metropolitan Police, said the verdicts vindicated the force's two-year investigation.

"What they have said, of course, is that the deaths were caused by Henri Paul and also by the paparazzi," Stevens said. "If you read the report, you will see that's exactly what we said"....

You and BillRM should stop latching onto these Wiki articles, which give both of you a false sense of knowing something, or understanding something, you think you can then use against someone in an argument, but when you post these things, that then turn out to be irrelevant, or don't support your argument at all, you both make yourselves look all the more ignorant--and just plain desperate in your need to appear to be right, even when you aren't. Some "seeker of the truth" you are.

So, as usual, it's you, and your sidekick BillRM, who don't know what you are talking about.

And that makes both of you rather big bores.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 12:40 am
@firefly,
Quote:
In other words, the driver of her car, and the paparazzi following/pursuing in their cars, were so reckless and negligent in their driving that they caused Diana's death--they were responsible for her death.

so the british process concluded. I disagree, and so did the French

Quote:
The French investigation is clear: The crash was an accident, and not the fault of the photographers or foreign intelligence agents. Instead, it was the fault of Henri Paul, the driver of Diana's car, who was impaired by alcohol and prescription drugs.

Paul, who was driving at nearly twice the speed limit, nicked a Fiat Uno, lost control of the car and smashed into a pillar.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-18559_162-612794.html
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 02:51 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry the stress to triggered such events are not limited to childhood see the other posting of mine concerning bulimia being triggered by such factors as relationship break ups.

Now 1) link me about her Mother and Father's marriage and how Dianne felt about her childhood... it's there. And 2) tell me how old she was when she met Prince Charles , ..... She wasn't 25.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2012 02:54 am
@firefly,
FF

They may have been "made" responsible but who sent them Wink In-other words I have read alot on the said subject too and there is alot of speculation there as to a set up.

The dead can't talk. The rich never will.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 02:36 am
Who gives a ****? It's not like the bitch has got anything worth looking at. All you losers who care are desperately in need of a life.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 02:41 am
@Wilso,
As opposed to someone who digs up a two month old thread so he can try to be controversial. Wow! What a winner you are.
Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

As opposed to someone who digs up a two month old thread so he can try to be controversial. Wow! What a winner you are.

Dug up? I didn't even look at the date. Get the **** over yourself loser.
Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:34 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I don't blame Prince William for not wanting his wife subjected to the same sort of relentless and invasive paparazzi pursuit that his mother had to live, and die, with.

Diana would have amounted to nothing with out the paparazzi. Like Hollywood stars and wantabies the Royals have no choice but to make their peace with being constant targets of the photogs. The Royals no longer serve any purpose other than to feed celebrity culture.

Diana's great mistake was putting herself under the care of the Fayeds who had neither the competency nor the will to deal with the paparazzi...THAT is what got her into the pursuit, and her reckless driver (chosen by and I believe employed by the Fayeds) got her to dead.

The ONLY thing that got that arrogant bitch dead was not putting on a seatbelt.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 03:56 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:
Dug up? I didn't even look at the date.

Sure you didn't.
Wilso

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 04:03 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Wilso wrote:
Dug up? I didn't even look at the date.

Sure you didn't.

Jesus christ. Don't tar everyone with the same brush that colours your own life you ignorant ******* cow. **** off and get life.