Is my fiance or the other man that father?

agape09

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 09:20 pm
My fiance & i broke up temp & i had unprotected sex with another man. March 3-8 was my period. I had unprotected sex approx everyday of my period multiple times with my fiance & he ejaculates in me every time we have sex. We also had unprotected sex almost everyday give or take after that for the month & after with the same result of him ejaculating in me as well. then we broke up (still sexual and ejaculation inside me) & i slept with the other guy approx 2-3 weeks after my period was over on the 8th of march.& had sex twice & he also ejaculated in me. then i go to the hospital and find i am about 6-7 weeks pregnant the 2-3rd week of april. who is the father? I was still having sex with my fiance all the while that i slept with #2 as well. and if i could remember i believe it was 3rd week. i found out i was preggo on the 13th of april hpt and was told i was approx 6-7 weeks the the week of april 15th.
but even if i had sex with #2 the 2 week after and still having sex with fiance does that make a difference? Is there any possible way that i became preggo on my period? and then it would be my fiance's?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,382 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 09:32 pm
@agape09,
I think you'd best call Maury and see if they can squeeze you in for a test...

any of these guys that you let ejaculate inside of you could be the father.

good luck to your child...

You know what causes babies, yes?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 10:22 pm
@agape09,
Quote:
"...then i go to the hospital and find i am about 6-7 weeks pregnant ..."

Shocker.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2012 05:01 pm
@agape09,
Lots of unprotected sex. You'll be lucky if all you end up with is a baby.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2012 05:40 pm
@agape09,
agape09 wrote:

who is the father? I was still having sex with my fiance all the while that i slept with #2 as well. and if i could remember i believe it was 3rd week.

It could be either - only a DNA test will determine whose it is.

agape09 wrote:

but even if i had sex with #2 the 2 week after and still having sex with fiance does that make a difference? Is there any possible way that i became preggo on my period? and then it would be my fiance's?

This is from babies.com:

An egg can survive in your fallopian tube for about 24 hours after it's released from the ovary. So the only way you can get pregnant is if sperm are present in your fallopian tube during this window of opportunity. If the egg isn't fertilized, it's shed along with your uterine lining during your period.

Typically, when you have your period, another egg is developing in preparation for release during the current cycle. But not every woman's cycle length is the same. Many women have a cycle that's about 28 days long, but some have cycles as short as 22 days long. If you have a shorter cycle, you could ovulate just a few days after you have your period. And considering that sperm can survive in your reproductive tract for up to three days, it's theoretically possible for the sperm to hang around until you ovulate again.
~~~~~

Didn't your doctor discuss this with you?

I think you need to stop having unprotected sex. You'll be doing the world a favour, believe me.
0 Replies