i need help it about a girl but its complicated

Jonw96

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 03:46 pm
right theres a girl i like but im shy im not looking for the same answers you get on wikianswers cos it complicated. ok i started talking to her we had a good conversation and i was happy that i made proggress in talking to her the next day i was with my friend at school when she sent her friend over to find me she asked if i was talking to her friend last night and i said yes and then when the girl i like saw me she started laughing not sure why but it was at me which confused me slightly that night i talked to her again and she started taking the mick and then claiming it were all a joke i didnt know if it were or not so i took it like she meant what she was saying and took it a bit seriously and next thing im being ignored. following day back at school her and her friends came and found me and were calling me a stalker. i was upset by this cos im not a stalker. her friend started talking to me on facebook then telling me that the girl wants to meet up with me to talk to me. following day at school nothing happend. that evening im then being told that she dont want to talk to me and thats where it was left. Ever since that day it has mentally scarred me and i keep trying to get in touch with her but she never replies meets up or anything i do still fancy her and i asked my friend to try get in touch with her and she reads his message but never replies. i dont know if she hates me or not but im stuck with this because i really like her i dont know if she likes me but im not prepared to give up the chase just yet i need someone to give me an idea on how i should go about this now cos im at the point where if i dont do something im never going to forget this plz help!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 919 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 04:39 pm
@Jonw96,
I don't think it's very complicated at all. If she started 'taking the mick' and she and her friends were calling you a stalker I don't think there's much hope for you to have any kind of relationship with her and I don't think she's a very nice person anyway. Don't take anything these girls say at face value - they're being little bitches at your expense. Move on and forget about this girl.
Jonw96

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 12:24 am
@Pearlylustre,
i would but it hard because my friend knows her aswell and loads of people think we'll be a good match everyone says that i dont know if that was her joking about it but if i was to keep trying how should i take it from here?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 03:36 pm
You need to go up to her and TALK to her. Ask her to go get something to eat with you and a few friends. Sit near her and listen to what she has to say.

You don't know this girl, you only know what she looks like. You need to get to know her, and she needs to get to know you. You can do this in a group of people. THEN you can decide if you want to have private time alone with her.

Jonw96

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 11:51 pm
@PUNKEY,
any other way?? just trying look at my options
0 Replies

Jonw96

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 03:15 pm
@Pearlylustre,
does anyone else have any tips on what i should do dont be shy
0 Replies