I messed up, how do I fix it?

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2012 06:56 pm
I'm 16 and the girl I screwed over is 15. I'm such an idiot. She was all for me, she cared for me, she took care of me and I just brushed her off. She believed in me when nobody else did. I was a slacker all last year. No other girl pushed me like she did. She kept me focused in class when I was slipping, she cheered me on in track when everyone else was ashamed to. I did her wrong. I really did.
In class, when I needed her, I kept her close. I sat by her every day. At first, I'd treat her with respect and treat her right. I helped her carry her stuff, walked with her to class, did little favors for her, gave her hugs, everything. But then my friends started picking at me about it and that's when I slipped up. I ignored her in the halls, dissed her hugs, etc. I knew she'd still hold on to me so I kept doing it. Then, one morning, she walked up to me while I was at a table full of my friends. She said hi to me and I dissed her. All my friends were like "Ohhhh!!". She was obviously upset. She yelled "Well, f@#$ you, too, then!" and walked off.
We got to class, I sat by her and she didn't look at me the whole period. I knew she was through with me when I asked her about the homework and, without turning, she blankly said "You should've got it yourself." I admitted that I should have and she didn't reply.
I thought about talking to her the next day but, the teacher assigned seats for everybody and separated us. Now some other guy sits by her and I wonder if she still thinks of me, the guy sitting in the back of the room. What should I do? I know it's hard to convince a female to come back when her mind is made up Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,798 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2012 04:53 am
@SWest225,
Tell her what you told us, that you screwed up, you were wrong, etc. and see what happens. Promise to do better and then do better. Be the friend that she was to you, and show her, by your actions toward others, that you can be a good person. Yeah, it's work but yeah, you're right, you screwed up.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2012 03:09 am
@SWest225,
You are allowed to make mistakes.

Peer pressure came into play but now you have realised what you have lost by playing that game.

The lesson you learnt is to be yourself, not what others want you to be and that you realised it's not all about homework and helping you, you actually liked her and you have a heart.

Tell her you stuffed up big time but you realised as a result that you really like her ..

Just be honest.

Girls have hearts too especially if they liked you.

Just don't use her for homework ok.
0 Replies

TheKingsDaughter7326

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 09:43 am
@SWest225,
You should definitely just tell her everything you said here. Be honest with her... be real. Girls like it when you are real and honest with them. Show her your emotions. Don't just use your words, but show her through your actions how you regret the way you've treated her. Hug and kiss her in front of your friends, and maybe even stand up for her to your friends. If you truly like this girl, prove it to her...not just with words but with your actions.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2012 10:07 am
Getting yourself together is better done by yourself, not FOR or because of another person.

You said she made you be a better person. You can do that yourself. THEN she will want to be around you, not just to fix you, but because you are they type of guy she'd like to be around.

In other works, make some changes in your own life (in school, how you look and act) and she will come around - by herself. (and probably there will be a lot of other girls, too)

0 Replies

xlemonyfreshx

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2012 06:05 am
@SWest225,
I'd say buy her some flowers and surprise her with them in the middle of class or the hallway. Then tell her that she means the world to you and you were an idiot for showing off in front of your friends. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what will.
0 Replies