The Democratic Convention

mysteryman

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 03:54 pm
@DrewDad,
But if the same mistake had been made at the RNC, every single liberal/democrat/repubs hater on this site would be screaming bloody murder, claiming it showed that the Romney camp was out of touch with the military.
You can't deny that, at least not honestly.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 11:39 pm
@mysteryman,
Holy cow Mysteryman, where do you live? Honesty from a politician! We havent had one of those since Lincoln, and I am not sure about him.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 08:21 am
@mysteryman,
They might have just googled 'badass looking warships' and then chose what they felt were the most ominous looking Smile

The planes, it turns out, were Turkish LOL.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 08:31 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

But if the same mistake had been made at the RNC, every single liberal/democrat/repubs hater on this site would be screaming bloody murder, claiming it showed that the Romney camp was out of touch with the military.

Personally, I wouldn't give a crap.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 08:42 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

You don't think you're getting carried away here?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:03 am
MM is right. I would have been screaming, well, writing loudly, just as I have been about the undeniable and deliberate ignoring the troops on the ground in Afghanistan in your acceptance speech as your party's nominee. Really. Not a word....I guess that's what happens when you come from a family who hasn't had anyone in uniform for the past four generations. Not a single one.

As for the ships-- ****.
It's the modern world, MM, somebody tells the intern "Go down to the graphics department and get me a picture of a German Shepherd."
Here's what they bring back and ask "Okay?"

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2207/2494049051_160bedcf7d_o.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://a1.cdnsters.com/static/images/dogster/breeds/german_shepherd.jpg When this is what you wanted.

Joe(hey, you said boats and planes, I gave you boats and planes. )Nation
Irishk

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2012 11:06 am
@Joe Nation,
Laughing
0 Replies