Opinions on my room idea?

Mon 27 Aug, 2012 01:52 pm
I really like Rilakkuma (the bear), and I would really like to do him as the theme of my room.
The colors of my room would be...Yellow and orange and have accessories of him everywhere.
Such as..Bed sheets, lamps, tissue box holders, pillows, etc...
I'm just afraid if I try to get a future boyfriend or bring a guy around he'll be like "Wtf?"
I'm not so worried about my friends because they all like Hello kitty so they will kinda understand...does anyone think it might be babyish theme? Or just plain weird? Would you consider him to be like Hello kitty? Please let me know! Opinions are MUCH appreciated!

This is what Rilakkuma looks like for those who don't know...
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/missuchiha/rilakkuma.jpg

I'm a 19 year old girl, btw.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 22 • Views: 2,166 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed

PUNKEY

Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:02 am
I'd stick with solid colors and pick up some of the patterns, but just use accents of the bear. In six months, you will probably change your mind.

and, yes, WTF would be heard from the guys.
rebeca-cabriales

Tue 9 Oct, 2012 08:04 am
@anonymousgiiiiiirl,
IT ACTUALLY DEPENDS HOW OLD ARE U AND HOW MATURE U ARE :]
Hairinstyler

Thu 22 Nov, 2012 12:50 am
@rebeca-cabriales,
You should go for blue color paint.
0 Replies

jstluise

Mon 14 Apr, 2014 12:49 am
Your age should reflect on your room décor. But I think you should go for Coral + Emerald Green. I am sure it will give a fantastic look to your room.
0 Replies

HarleySmith

Mon 16 Mar, 2015 01:19 am
As ur Age is 19 I will suggest to go with pink colour.
I hope guys will not say WTF
roger

Mon 16 Mar, 2015 02:02 am
@HarleySmith,
From the first post date, I'm guessing she's about 22 now. I hope she still likes whatever she came up with.
0 Replies

MarcMichaels

Fri 20 Mar, 2015 08:10 am
@anonymousgiiiiiirl,
For me, I guess it would be nice if you choose something which is relevant to your age. Yes, you belong to the group of girls who love to have anime or cartoon character as their theme but you must pick the right color which is suitable. And for the accessories i think lavender or light green or blue will be more appropriate than yellow and orange because these colors are too bright and it seems odd if you combine it with your theme. I hope it'll help you.
0 Replies

usmanbin

Tue 24 May, 2016 10:22 am
Don't concern about what people will think of it, it is your choice that how you want your room to look like.
0 Replies

anupama1

Thu 23 Jun, 2016 01:55 am
@PUNKEY,
Do not fill your room with this things, it really feels weird, to be frank m a girl and if i come to your room i guess ill be saying wtf. so for sure this is the same reaction with guys.
0 Replies

RoyFelton

Wed 8 Feb, 2017 10:41 pm
@anonymousgiiiiiirl,
Don't be too childish because the appearance and design of your room will show your character and maturity.
TomTomBinks

Wed 8 Feb, 2017 11:55 pm
@RoyFelton,
Five years have passed since she asked this question. She probably has it figured out by now.
0 Replies

mayrarod719

Fri 10 Feb, 2017 05:13 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes, I agree. Solid colors make your room look more sophisticated and no one will make fun of the room.
0 Replies