Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 03:00 pm
Hi my name is suresh. Iam married from last 6 months i loved my brother's wife from last 2 years & we both loved very much she has a son also we both want to merry. My wife & her husband don't want to give the divorce. Pls help if we run away & then aplied the divorce paper it is legally right or not.
How i get her becuase she loved me very much she has also comitted suside 2 -3 times & i don't want to lose her pls sugest some way i don't mind if it is legal or illegal but it should safe. I am hindu. Pls pls give your valuable sugestions or ideas
thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,004 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 03:08 pm
@suresh09,
I don't see why you both can't just leave your spouses and live together if that's what you want. Why can't you do that? Why do you need to get a divorce? Why get married? Just live together.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 03:29 pm
@Mame,
Oh, and please try to keep this to one thread. We don't need ten, which seems to be your mode.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 03:36 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll add, I'm writing as a person primarily from Los Angeles.

I have read bunches of books about India and never been there. I am surely no expert on your social mores in your own immediate area.

Why are you asking us (it is a whole world here on a2k) to answer you?

Keep in mind that, for both of you, the forbidden is a delight. That is the way of the world, world wide. That is sort of a starter thing.

That delight can lose its interest. Many - many - have found that out too late.

That delight can also work. Maybe.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:00 am
Why do you keep asking the same question, over and over?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2012 03:18 am
@suresh09,
Respect family. You both made the wrong choices in life.. But family is family, legal or illegal, you are prepared to diss your brother for the rest of your life?

Un-likely.
0 Replies