Re Hilary Clinton and Feminism.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 05:45 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
On what basis do you conclude she's a "pretty darn good" SoS?

What, specifically, have been her accomplishments?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:09 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Let me turn that around, Finn. What, specifically, do you find to criticize? From where I sit, she is doing a very professional job. Thre are no particularly outstanding accomplishments, but I can find nothing to criticize, either.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:23 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
She's not a teabagger, merry. Nuff said.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 06:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Excellent point, edgar.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 07:21 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
No, I won't let you dodge the issue with "Let me turn that around..."

You explicitly contended that she has done an admirable job as Secretary of State.

You didn't contend that she has done a "so-so" job, you implied that she has been successful in her role.

If you can't delineate her successes , then it follows that either you are uninformed or she has not been successful.

From "where you sit," she is doing a professional job.

Unless you can identify her professional successes, the place upon which you sit is built up with partisan bullshit.

OK...you can't find a success and you can't find a flaw --- so don't tell us she's doing a great job.

As for her flaws (which can easily be attributed to her boss Obama, but then you are supporters of them both):

The Russian reset...Oh how that has worked!

You and other left-wingers on A2K go on and on about how the wealthy interests in America control our nation and yet you, seemingly, have no problem with a "reset" policy for a Russian government where naked power trumps even great wealth.

Perhaps you are a devotee of Real Politick and would have us believe that as much as you declare for economic equality in our nation, you could give a **** about the average Russian, as long as the foreign policy that bends over and invites and anal ramrod from Vladimir Putin, helps Obama execute his grand (and wonderful) scheme for America.

You're not an idiot Merry, but you are a drone.

You can't find anything to criticize because you don't want to. You want to believe your leftist heroes are well intentioned, if not perfect.

If you have ideological certitude, it would be applicable across all realms.

Obviously, you don't, because you are more than willing to excuse your heroes for partisan reasons.

Not to say you are some ruthless partisan, because I doubt you are, but you have, clearly, bought on to the notion that it is "cool" and "righteous" to be a liberal.

You are dismissing your intelligence in favor of your desire to be perceived as one of the "Illuminati," the "Elite," the "Cool Ones."

Sad to say that when the Progressives reach the logical end of their philosophy and establish a totalitarian regime governed by the Cognisati, they won't view you as a member. You will have to get in line with the rest of us.

There is no one in this forum who will find themselves among the Progressive Elite Autocrats, despite their silly ass expressed devotion to the "The Expected One," and "The Way."

But I'm crazy and you are right...even though you are incapable of explaining how you are.

RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2012 11:02 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I agree with merry. You are crazy. Hillery dosent make laws, or enforce them. She is a negotiator for our government and she does do her job.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 02:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
All you've done is demonstrate yet one more time, Finn, that you certainly know how to rant and rave, as most demagogues do. You have not contributed one scintilla of substance in that post. I'm begining to think Rabel is right -- you really are crazy.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2012 05:07 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
If you're OK, let alone proud, with this feeble response Merry, so be it.

I'm crazy...Yeah, right.

Ride Rabel ride Merry!
0 Replies