No, I do not. I now google where I'm going and then see what the GPS has to say. The last time I did this, I went about 8 miles out of my way! Instead of going straight down Hwy A, it had me doing these zigzag right turns - totally stupid!
My gripes about my Garmin:
1. Once in a while it takes it a while to figure out where I am.
2. Sometimes it does tell me wrong information (thanks a lot for that, man)
3. Sometimes it gets all screwed up, like its radar is wonky and it thinks it's in a different city..
4. Unlike Google Maps, you only get one route option unless you turn a different way, in which case it recalculates, and even then it wants to put you back on it's preferred course.
5. You can't program in your own route. If you discover a better route, or someone tells you but you won't think you'll remember, you should be able to plug it in there. Geologists can do this on their GPSes so why can't we?
6. It doesn't always pick up traffic/construction issues.
7. It doesn't always register the closest gas station, restaurant, etc.
8. One time it told me to do a U-Turn at an intersection!!! Illegal!