Doesn't America Deserve Better?

gungasnake

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 02:13 pm
@raprap,
Better than Bork Obunga and Joe Biden isn't asking for much and in fact isn't really asking for anything at all. Mortimer Snerd and Charley McCarthy would be better than that.
raprap

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 02:49 pm
@gungasnake,
The why doesn't the GOP nominate Mortimer Snerd and Charlie McCarthy? They would be an improvement to a government for the wealthy, by the wealthy, and of the wealthy that they've got for a nomination in 2012. Face it Ganja, trickle down economics has had five presidential terms in the last 32 years of trial and it has been shown to be an damnable error.

Does the GOP really believe that if you stomp on the face of the average citizen they'll get to the point where they like their face stomped on?....and where did they get this idea?----Uganda, Russia, Iraq?

Personally I wish we could bring back Clinton--I can easily forgive him his inability to keep his fly shut in lieu of his ability to politically succeed and provide a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

And by people I mean all people, poor, working and wealthy, not just the wealthy.

Rap
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 03:45 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You, if you were honest, could easily do the same thing, Frank.

I'd sooner take a lecture from a wart hog on how to be good looking, JTT.

You are unable to acknowledge when you are wrong...and you were wrong in the area where I suggested you were.

Hey, that doesn't make you a bad person. But it does provide laughs...and decent laughs are good things.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 03:48 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
I've never seen anything resembling the fucked up economy we have today...

That's the problem with hyperbole, Gunga...it makes you look bad. Try again...and see if you cannot come up with something more fucked up than the economy we have today!
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 03:51 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5074797)
Quote:
You quote one guy saying we are in a death spiral...and use that to say that you don't see what Romney could possibly do which would be worse than that!!!!

C'mon, Gunga. You can do better than that.

Quote:
And yet you engage in the same chicken littleisms, Frank.

it seems to be begging to destroy itself from within.

C'mon, JTT. You can do better also. Take another look at the word "seems"...and you will see that the "chicken littleism" is misapplied.

You are wonderful, JTT. You provide a laugh a minute.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2012 04:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
That's the problem with hyperbole, Gunga...it makes you look bad. Try again...and see if you cannot come up with something more fucked up than the economy we have today!

The great depression but, then again, I wasn't there at the time. I was referring to my own experience which only goes back to 1946.
0 Replies