can sex actually make a woman obsessed or even make her jealous or what if the person you date has

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 12:36 am
Well I actually have to provide a real life experience to match. The topic in which I want feedback. Well about. 3 years. Ago I dated a lovely attractive. Woman that was 5 years older then me and also of different race, but was recently kick out of college. Not sure why? I was never given and exactly conversation. After two months of dating we had chemistry in bed but not in qualities and other important areas that really matter. But soon enough I realize she had a drinking problem that was starting to be a of concern, so like other man do I simply. Use my reverse psychology skills to test her behavior in areas that I was concern sure enough I was right, she sure failed to proved at least effort in those areas. Ofcurse she wouldn't know I was just testing her. As we man secretly sometimes test woman and by versa. The argument test came along and well it wasn't what I expected she turn out to be a really violent. Person so I decided to terminate the relationship right away. It was more complicated then I thought it was signs of someone with mentally obsession problems and stalking problems. To. I was trying my best to find a control. Of this issue. But seens that after this years this person seems to not wanting. To let go even after moving from state I don't know what else to do..go to police and file a report or a restrained order.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,597 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2012 06:40 am
@justbussiness69,
First off, I do hope you learn proper punctuation someday. The paragraph is extremely difficult to read, what with its random sprinkling of periods. A period is used at the end of a sentence, when a thought is completed.

Anyway, that having been said, all I can figure out from your post is that you were in a sex-only "relationship" (that's not a relationship; you had a **** buddy) a few years ago. You played games and she got jealous and violent. She also has a drinking problem. You moved out of state.

And now suddenly you think you want to get her arrested? That doesn't sound like worry over your personal safety. That just sounds like you wanting to be vindictive. I am not saying that she had the right to hit you but if some time has passed and you didn't think of it then, your motives are going to be questioned now.
justbussiness69

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2012 02:13 pm
@jespah,
nice well i was typing from my phone so yes i need to enchance my puntuation
0 Replies