Care for dog in daily life

Nana7

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 02:31 am
In our daily life, we not only have to provide dog accessories supplies for the dog, but also accompany with it.

Sometimes you have to find something fun! Puppies need daily exercise and regular play. You can throw something in somewhere, and then let the puppy to get it back, and hide and seek and other games are very interesting for the dog. Play these games can meet the nature of the puppies. As we humans, if always do immutable things, the animal will feel bored. Therefore, it may play the puppy with some tricks, and give it some more dog toys.

You should let the puppy from an early age communicate with family members, friends and strangers so that it learns how to deal with a variety of people. Let the puppy feel that these people are very friendly, and encourage it to also treat them in a friendly manner.

Let the dog be familiar with the different environments. Take it out for a walk, to participate in a variety of outdoor activities. It encounters more people, the places are more and more, it is not afraid of strangers. In addition, to sure the puppy's safety, you’d better go out carrying it with dog collars & leashes.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 884 • Replies: 1
No top replies

roger

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2012 04:05 am
@Nana7,
Sure. If you want your dog to get along with other people, the puppy needs to meet people. Being around other dogs at an early age is also a good idea.
0 Replies