This Should Make You Smile

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 07:20 am
A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas, and talked with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this ******* badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"
The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your ******* BADGE!!"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,162 • Replies: 5
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 07:34 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Smile KARMA
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 07:48 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas, and talked with an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....", as he pointed out the location.
The DEA officer verbally exploded saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!" Reaching into his rear pants pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this ******* badge?! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish.... On any land !! No questions asked or answers given!! Have I made myself clear?.... do you understand?!!"
The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs.....

"Your badge, show him your ******* BADGE!!"

Good story but I don't believe it. The DEA officer would have shot the bull and then shot the farmer. Then planted drugs on the farmer and had a haul of previously confiscated drugs brought in and planted in the barn. He then would have called the news media to get some reporting done and said the farmer attacked him and used the bull to protect the barn so both had to be killed.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 01:47 pm
@Krumple,
good catch Wink Mr. Green
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 02:16 pm
@Krumple,
Good thinking, Krumple. I like your scenario; it's realistic.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 03:10 pm
Razz Laughing Razz Mr. Green Smile Razz Very Happy Razz
0 Replies