Lotter hosted on facebook

chink12

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 05:26 am
I had my last question answered but I didn't think it wasn't enough. So i've come back and i'm going to try to explain what im doing better. I have a lottery that I am running. It is finished and coded already. I want to add the lottery to facebook. The winner does not have to pay or buy any tickets. I do make a little money on cpm/cpa advertisements and give away a single prize every week to a random person. All tickets are raffled and 1 ticket is pulled.

View best answer, chosen by chink12
Setanta

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 05:32 am
Your English sucks. "I had my last question answered but I didn't think it wasn't enough."--means that you did think it was enough. Furthermore, Jcboy gave you a comprehensive answer, which you could have gotten yourself at Facebook without asking your question here. The final entry in the text Jcboy copied and pasted from Facebook was that you should contact the Help Desk at Facebook for any other question regarding gambling. That's what you need to do now, rather than whine about not getting the answer you wanted here.

By the way, "chink" is a derogatory term for the Chinese. It's bad form to use that word as a screen name.
chink12

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 05:58 am
@Setanta,
I don't care. Stay off my topics if you don't have anything useful to say. I stated my question was inadequate and did not say anything about his answer being wrong. Go troll someone else your whole post was a waste of your life and my life for reading it. His answer was great, my question that time around was not complete so I started a new topic. Go get a life. Cheers
Setanta

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 06:14 am
@chink12,
**** off and die. I'll visit any thread i like.
MMarciano

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 06:45 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
By the way, "chink" is a derogatory term for the Chinese. It's bad form to use that word as a screen name.

Yes it is! At first glance I thought it was chick12 until you pointed it out. Using a racial slur as a screen name is in very bad taste.
0 Replies

PUNKEY
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 07:10 am
There's no way that FB is going to allow you to run your business through their site.

The best thing you can do is to get a lot of people to "LIKE" your web site. That will get traffic to your site.

0 Replies

chink12

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2012 07:12 am
@Setanta,
You **** off and die. Your the one stalking my threads. Find you and burn your ******* house down. Tell your butt buddies to get lost too. I am chink and im proud of it. WTF are you dog? I eat you for lunch any time of the day. Where the fk did you come from you keyboard warrior. Just give a time and a place. Even just a name... Pussy hiding behind your screen name and talking ****
0 Replies