How are you a loser?

Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:17 pm
I am a loser...

Today - I just noticed, I am wearing on one foot a navy sock and on the other a black sock.

How are you a loser?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:19 pm
@Linkat,
I tend to trip.
I sing horribly badly.
(That's enough for now)
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:24 pm
I am a Democrat and a Boston Red Sox fan.

Joe(not necessarily in that order)Nation
Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:26 pm
@ossobuco,
jeepers I have both of those issues as well - I am an even bigger loser.

I sing so bad that even as a child my mother (my own mother - the one who is supposed to love everything about you) - used to say if we have unwanted company we will just have linkat sing that will get rid of them.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:29 pm
@Linkat,
I'm sure I can beat you. I too have trouble distinguishing sock colors, have to bring them to better light.

I tend to digress, a trait that is not favored by lots of the population.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:30 pm
@ossobuco,
I once was the only eighth grader singing a funeral mass. I felt sorry for the family below.
thack45

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:39 pm
I'm a fan of the Columbus blue jackets and the Jacksonville jaguars... both names that'll no longer exist five years from now
Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:45 pm
@ossobuco,
well this morning I remember having the conversation with my husband - I think these socks are navy - no black - I put 3 pair of socks together and I some how still managed (in the light) to choose one black and one navy.

forget about mentioning red ones....
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:46 pm
@ossobuco,
I remember in elementary school coming home with all As but a C in music. I asked my mom what should I do to improve my grade in music. She said maybe try singing louder (my mom is a sadist I think) - any way so I go back in music class and sing louder...

probably the only 3rd grader in history where the musuc teacher told him to stop singing so loud.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:46 pm
@thack45,
who???
sozobe

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:51 pm
@Linkat,
Columbus Blue Jackets woo!
thack45

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:58 pm
@Linkat,
eggs-actly.

0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 02:58 pm
I'm flat-footed. I'm also deathly afraid of worms. There, I said it. Let the mockery begin.
thack45

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:00 pm
@sozobe,
They just traded the face of the team. Look forward toC-Bus NBA in 7-10 years. Will create better revenue for the city but, uhgch, NBA.

By the by, you all good after the storm soz?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:01 pm
@Shapeless,
No, or you'd get after me about my high arches and fear of black widow spiders.
roger

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:05 pm
@ossobuco,
I love it when people say the widow is more scared of us than we are of it. They don't know us, and black widows are not scared of anything but fire bad enough to leave their web. Houses have been burned to the ground for this.

I never mix socks. All but three pair are white, and I can tell white from black.
Shapeless

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:06 pm
@ossobuco,
At least black widows are mildly dangerous. Worms have done nothing to earn my fear except be yucky and gross.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:07 pm
@roger,
Snicker.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:14 pm
I wore out a pair of work shoes and set them aside to get tossed. But I forgot to toss them. One day I noticed that those shoes were in better shape than the ones I had on, so I threw away the newer ones and now have on the ones I meant to toss.
Linkat

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 03:14 pm
@sozobe,
Made me think of the professional softball league - there is one somewhat in your neck of the woods - Akron, OH - about an 11 hour drive for me - might be fun to go to a game.
0 Replies