A right pillow can help me sleep well

Nana7

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2012 08:46 am
As a child, I slept on the Pillow specifically handmade by my grandmother for me, wrapped in soft fabric is a natural buckwheat shell, and it is said to be very good for the eyes.

Wait until I grow up, I am busy with my career, not too much attention to the bedding. In my eyes, if I can sleep, that’s all right. Only the home decors are most important. But suddenly one day I found myself stiff neck, see a doctor even to detect cervical problems. This time I was truly concerned about the choice of pillows, afraid someday neck could not move. Following the doctor's recommendation, I chose a memory foam pillow, its moderate hardness, and not easy to deformation, which is very appropriate for me to sleep to tamper with the people. Slowly, my cervical spine restores health.

And I have come to a conclusion: whether your home is full of idea home decors, health is the most important.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 811 • Replies: 0
No top replies