Ban guns now! It will stop massacre's right?

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 01:11 pm
Hey guys,
I want to talk about the UN's new gun treaty. I'm no fully informed on how it would work but it sounds like they want to ban guns. I find it very strange that batman massacre happens just a few days after the UN's proposal to ban guns.

It wouldn't be impossible for the UN to pay some agency or mafia/corporation to carry out such an horrible event. They make alot of money off carbon tax'es after all.
Now I don't know why the UN would want to ban guns, I mean it's not smart at all. Bannng guns isn't going to stop criminals from obtaining guns illegaly. If the police carry guns so will the criminals, so the civilians must also carry guns for means of protection.

I'm not a christain but I find this quote by Jesus interesting "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one". Even way back then 2000 years ago humans could grasp the concept of owning a weapon, not because you a soldier or criminal, but because your a good hearted civilian who would like to protect themselfs and their family.

What do you guys think about this whole conundrum?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 9,256 • Replies: 150

MrIntegrity

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 01:13 pm
@MrIntegrity,
Please don't judge me on my grammer. Peace Smile
roger

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 01:25 pm
@MrIntegrity,
Trust me, I judge you on what you write, not spelling and grammar. I think that's true of most others, as well.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 01:48 pm
@MrIntegrity,
MrIntegrity wrote:

I think your conspiracy ideas prove that you're so full of **** your eyes must be a rich brown.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 02:04 pm
@MrIntegrity,
Whatever the UN may do, it has no bearing on the laws in US or our Federal Gov't. Apparently you do not understand the concept of sovereignty as there is not yet a 'One World Government'.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 03:11 pm
@MrIntegrity,
MrIntegrity wrote:

No one's really judging you on your grammar. They're judging you on your own self claimed lack of understanding of the issues.

Quote:
I'm no fully informed on how it would work but it sounds like they want to ban guns.

If you are going to make such nonsensical and hyperbolic statements then let me and almost every other cynic in the universe suggest YOU BACK YOUR CLAIMS with actual source material beyond conspiratorial youtube videos. Back it up with text and links and actual sources from the mouth and pen of the UN. Give us the exact text VERBATIM(!) where these claims are coming from. DON'T PARAPHRASE ANY OF SAID RELEVANT QUOTED TEXT as your credibility and the credibility of a few dozen other a2k accounts which YOU YOURSELF write under and pat yourself on your back is nonexistent.

I'll say right now that the UN isn't trying to promote or initiate any global gun ban that YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY SOURCE TEXT THAT PROVES YOUR INSANELY FLAWED THESIS.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 03:20 pm
@MrIntegrity,
MrIntegrity wrote:

I want to talk about the UN's new gun treaty. I'm no fully informed on how it would work but it sounds like they want to ban guns. I find it very strange that batman massacre happens just a few days after the UN's proposal to ban guns.
What UN treaty do you refer at? You say, you're not fully informed - but how did you here about this treaty when nothing about it has been published?

I've heard that there has been a Olympics about conspiracy recently. You got a gold medal, right?
Joe Nation

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 03:25 pm
I would also like to bet MrIntegrity (what a richly ironic screen name) a billion zillion dollars that there is no "UN Gun Ban".

Joe(also a doughnut)Nation
boomerang

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 03:36 pm
Snopes to the rescue: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
roger

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 03:57 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

MrIntegrity wrote:

No one's really judging you on your grammar. They're judging you on your own self claimed lack of understanding of the issues.

That's what I meant above. Was I being too subtle?
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 07:12 pm
@boomerang,
Thanx for that dilligent research, boomer.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 09:30 pm
@MrIntegrity,
Quote:
Hey guys,

Been reading your RW scare email?

Perhaps you should find out the real facts before you start complaining about something that doesn't exist in the form you are complaining about. There is no UN proposal to ban guns. Never has been one.

By the way, did you know there is a UN proposal to put a boogeyman under you bed?

Taking a bible verse out of context shows complete idiocy. Christ didn't tell them to all buy swords. In fact when he is told the 12 disciples have 2 swords amongst them, he replies that is enough.

Quote:

I think you are ignorant on many issues. Perhaps you should actually do some research instead of reacting emotionally to lies told you.
MrIntegrity

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 03:17 am
@Joe Nation,
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
Were's my million billion trillion dollars you owe me?

12-2313-4324-542 that's my bank acc number you can wire it in directly, thanks.
parados

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 07:23 am
@MrIntegrity,
You must have missed where Snopes said

FALSE

From further down in the Snopes article-
Quote:
In fact such a treaty hasn't even been drafted yet.

0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 11:21 am
@MrIntegrity,
Sorry, Mr. Most of us didn't realize you don't know how to read.

(Your posting that Snopes link as though it proved your point is hilarious.)
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2012 07:46 pm
I think MrIntegrity is another A2Ker putting us on.
NOBODY is really that dumb.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 05:27 am
@MrIntegrity,
MrIntegrity wrote:
Hey guys,
I want to talk about the UN's new gun treaty. I'm no fully informed on how it would work but it sounds like they want to ban guns.

Most likely. That's been at the heart of their previous attempts at such a treaty. However, they seem to be trying to keep the actual text secret this time.

MrIntegrity wrote:
I find it very strange that batman massacre happens just a few days after the UN's proposal to ban guns.

It wouldn't be impossible for the UN to pay some agency or mafia/corporation to carry out such an horrible event. They make alot of money off carbon tax'es after all.

Nah. That was just a coincidence.

MrIntegrity wrote:

The NRA will protect us from the UN.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 05:31 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
Whatever the UN may do, it has no bearing on the laws in US or our Federal Gov't. Apparently you do not understand the concept of sovereignty as there is not yet a 'One World Government'.

Unfortunately the freedom haters dream of a Supreme Court that will look the other way as our rights are wantonly violated.

The fact that a gun ban is unconstitutional does not mean it can't be forced on us if we are not vigilant.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 06:04 am
@George,
I guess oralloy came along to prove you wrong.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2012 06:08 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
MrIntegrity wrote:
I'm no fully informed on how it would work but it sounds like they want to ban guns.

If you are going to make such nonsensical and hyperbolic statements then let me and almost every other cynic in the universe suggest YOU BACK YOUR CLAIMS with actual source material beyond conspiratorial youtube videos. Back it up with text and links and actual sources from the mouth and pen of the UN. Give us the exact text VERBATIM(!) where these claims are coming from.

Allow me to help.

Here is a plan of action the UN published for the world's governments to enact the last time they tried to push this treaty:

http://www.undp.org/cpr/documents/sa_control/SALWGuide_Legislation.pdf

You will find the link no longer works, because the UN is now hiding their documents relating to the treaty effort, apparently so people can ignore all the times it was cited in the past, and use the absence of a live cite to pretend that the UN never talked of such a thing.

Unfortunately for all this disingenuous UN plotting however, the old document is still available on this official UN messageboard:

http://www.poa-iss.org/bulletinboard/Default.aspx?g=posts&m=430

You asked for a quote?

Here's one small part of Chapter 3:

Quote:
Licence applicants may be required to provide a good reason, justifying why they need to possess a firearm. Legislation may prescribe the circumstances under which possession of a firearm may be justified.

If ‘personal protection’ is permitted as a good reason, applicants should prove to the police that they are in genuine danger that could be avoided by being armed.

Good enough?

tsarstepan wrote:
I'll say right now that the UN isn't trying to promote or initiate any global gun ban that YOU CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY SOURCE TEXT THAT PROVES YOUR INSANELY FLAWED THESIS.

He may or may not be able to, but I certainly can.

(I just did.)