Where are your dog clothes from?

Molly3

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 08:02 am
Pet clothes, hair style are not new. Now, as prices rise, more and more people join the ranks of the re-use of waste transformation, old clothes home, after a clever transformation, it has become pets beautiful, practical dog clothes, but also let waste to be utilized more effectively.
Last year, I made a vest for my dog, and now the summer it's hair is shaved short, this dress can also prevent sunburn for him.
So, do you wear clothes for your dog? Where are your dog clothes from? In my eyes, if I buy dog clothes all from the pet store as well as other pet supplies, I will feel much poor!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 979 • Replies: 5
No top replies

ccgcc

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 10:25 am
@Molly3,
Pet Smart Is A Great Place To Buy Dog Clothes,,,, Visit their website,, search pet smart in google
Molly3

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2012 09:10 am
@ccgcc,
Are their dog clothes cheap?
Nana7

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 09:12 am
@Molly3,
I used to buy dog clothes for my poodle, and she love it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2012 09:45 am
@Molly3,
PetSmart is fairly expensive.

I sometimes go to thrift shops and buy polar fleece vests that will fit my dogs that they can wear when it is very cold and wet. Turns out both of them can wear toddler-sized vests. I buy ones that zip and put them on the dogs so the zipper runs along their back - easiest to get them on/off that way. I pay less than $2 for the toddler vests versus $20+ at pet shops and $50 at doggie boutiques.

One of my neighbours has a big old collie-shepherd cross dog. He gets one of the family's dad's old sweaters each year at Christmas - they cut the sleeves off at elbow-length. Their dog has awesome Cosby-sweaters Laughing
Nana7

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2012 02:10 am
@ehBeth,
Haha, the colloe-shepherd dog is so lucky to own the thich coat in winter.
0 Replies