This'll Be About 100 Times I've Mentioned It

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 04:59 pm
Fedral wrote:
Thats exactly what they said about Saddam. All the papers and all the pundits were claiming that the Administration would NEVER allow Saddam to be captured alive even if Saddam surrendered. Rolling Eyes
Fedral speaks the truth here. Most of the rhetoric from the A2K ABBs, mimicked the prediction. It's all in the A2K archives ready to be verified if you like.
Also: Pistoff; if the so called "Neo Fascists" were even half as totalitarian as you suggest; don't you think they'd have shut you up by now? Idea Your continued existence on this site disproves some of your more outlandish suggestions. Please don't take that as a total slam; I believe you are well within your rights to post your opinions and further believe that the verbal broadcast of extreme positions helps everyone to distinguish right from wrong when making their own assessments. :wink:
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 05:06 pm
I doubt he will see trial before the elections, or that he will be allowed to testify about his relationship with the US.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 05:22 pm
Just as Noriega is not ever heard in public, so Saddam and bin Laden will not be given a chance to be heard in such a way that they expose what they really know.
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 05:49 pm
Fedral wrote:
Thats exactly what they said about Saddam. All the papers and all the pundits were claiming that the Administration would NEVER allow Saddam to be captured alive even if Saddam surrendered.

That much is true. Even I never thought Saddam would be captured alive. Thus, I stand corrected.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 06:07 pm
Saddam
Saddam has two daughters who are living in Jordan. Use you brain.

"don't you think they'd have shut you up by now?

Rolling Eyes

I am not even blip on their radar screen.

Osama still in Afganistan? If he is then my estimate of his IQ being above average is way off.
0 Replies