hey can anyone help me .

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 11:05 am
Ok me and my girlfriend where talking and i told her that when she is irritated or aggravated or something bothering her she tends to say one word and sound not interested and idk when she is irritated or aggravated and something is bothering her so it makes me feel bad and not a good boyfriend. and besides when i ask she says everything is fine or there's nothing to talk about and i'm going to sleep it off. so when i ask her any of these three things she gets irritated and acts like she doesn't care. but then a day later she's over it , but i can tell she's still thinking about it. so then i told her all i want is more of your time and tell me when something is bothering you. and when we talk or text she never puts any effort to ask questions than wyd , how was your day. and i'm always has to say i love you first and initiate things first she does it sometimes but its mostly me.i love this with all my heart and so she love me but whats up with her, everytime i try to talk about in a calm fashion gets irritated. shes very mature but idk whats up. p.s we've been going out for 8 1/2 months now
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,509 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 11:28 am
@trexgotyou,
Trex you will find life as a humanoid very difficult indeed but I sincerely wish you the best
trexgotyou

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 11:29 am
@dalehileman,
that doesn't help
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 04:08 pm
@trexgotyou,
If I'm understanding you, it seems like she kinda gives you the silent treatment when you argue. Is this correct?

Some people will do anything not to argue, and it's not good. So, maybe when things are calm and you are not in a disagreement, talk about, well, about fighting. I don't mean to get into a fight, more like assuring her that fights happen. It does not mean things are over. That is what I had thought when I was very young, that one fight spelled the end of a relationship. Hence I kept quiet about things that were bothering me and then of course it got a lot worse and it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. I know I would have appreciated being told, it's okay to have a disagreement, and it does not automatically spell the end. Perhaps she would as well.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 06:04 pm
@trexgotyou,
Hmmm...I'd focus more on yourself here, than on her unpredictabilities.

Quote:
i'm always has to say i love you first and initiate things first she does it sometimes but its mostly me.i love this with all my heart and so she love me but whats up with her,

Try not to tell her 'I love you' all the time (without her giving an equal amount back), no matter how you feel - it comes off as beta male, submissive, desperate etc...and puts pressure on them to say it back to you, even if they don't feel it...so they feel crowded, and so that sort of behaviour tends to drive women away. If you want to express it - do so in non verbal ways (and in a way that shows self assurance, and value in yourself too)

Quote:
everytime i try to talk about in a calm fashion gets irritated.
If she believes that you should be angry with her, and you're using a submissive tone of voice while being 'calm', most women will get angry...because you aren't being genuine, and you're not standing up for yourself (and if you don't stand up for yourself, how are you ever going to be a good provider, and how are you ever going to protect her?)

Of course, that's just a guess regarding what tone of voice you use.
Quote:
and when we talk or text she never puts any effort to ask questions than wyd , how was your day.
The effort we put into anything, shows how important it is to us.

Quote:
Ok me and my girlfriend where talking and i told her that when she is irritated or aggravated or something bothering her she tends to say one word and sound not interested and idk when she is irritated or aggravated and something is bothering her so it makes me feel bad and not a good boyfriend.
If she refuses to talk, while treating you badly (giving you dirty looks, giving you the cold shoulder, or any similar), start standing up for yourself. She has every right to talk only when she feels ready, and you have (and her) every right to be treated with respect.

Quote:
and besides when i ask she says everything is fine or there's nothing to talk about and i'm going to sleep it off. so when i ask her any of these three things she gets irritated and acts like she doesn't care. but then a day later she's over it , but i can tell she's still thinking about it.
That makes no sense at all unless you are just believing her words. When actions and words don't match, believe the actions.

Quote:
shes very mature but idk whats up. p.s we've been going out for 8 1/2 months now
I'm guessing she's trying to encourage you to start standing up for yourself....so she keeps throwing tests your way. Most women do this because they want someone who is manly, strong (assertive, will stand up for themselves and her), knows what they want (including how they want to be treated, and where they are going in life - the latter means they will be a good provider) etc. It's pretty much written into their genetics.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 06:20 pm
You love her?

You don't know her.

Learning how to disagree with someone and represent your thoughts well are a part of growing into adulthood and throughout adulthood.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2012 07:39 pm
Its not clear if you are talking about when you argue with each other or if this is the general tone of your relationship. She seems bored, irritated and impatient with you.

I think you know that the end of this relationship is in site . . .

0 Replies